I am pretty unsure about whether or not I am going to have internet access starting tomorrow. We will have to see how everything goes.
I apologize but I am going to get a little personal here. How old are you? If you are around thirty, this blog post is written specifically for you.
Bucket lists have been huge. And I know they are not as big as they once were, but they are still . If you are around thirty, here are some place you might want to put on your list.
- Don’t you want to see the Taj Mahel? After all, it is one of the seven wonders of the world. Someone built this place to honor his favorite wife after she died giving birth to their fourteenth child. It is recommended to visit this place first thing in the morning because sunrise makes this place spectacular.
- Have you ever visited the Grand Canyon? This is another beautiful place to get to at sunrise. You will want to take a day or more to explore, do some hiking/walking.
- You might want to go to the Great Barrier Reef. This is in Queensland. Here you know will find all ks of sealife.
Let’s get back to discussing tips for traveling with kids.
- First, you might want to consider boarding early. Yes, I know that will make your trip feel that much longer. But doing this will enable everyone to feel more settled in their places. It will be especially helpful if you do not have assigned seats.
- Everyone getting enough rest is essential for a nice, smooth trip. Consider getting a condo. If you are for sure staying in a hotel or resort, consider getting a suite or at least another room.
- Having free breakfast not only cuts down on costs, it also cuts down on stress. This is one meal you’ll know what you’ll be doing and won’t have to have any discussions about.
- I know a lot of people like to just go with the flow while they are on vacation, but some planning is a good idea when you’re traveling with children. You’ll want to try your best to work your children’s sleeping and eating schedules. Not messing with those will help keep everyone happy and on track.
- But you don’t want to overplan your trip, keeping everyone busier than usual.? Children love afternoons at the pool or movie nights.
- You will want to pack everything that you need, but you do not want to overpack. You don’t want to have more to carry than you have to. A lot of places are going to have washers and dryers that you can use.
- If you aren’t going to a resort that has a children’s program, consider bringing a babysitter. It isn’t going to cost that much extra. And vacations are the perfect times to get in some extra dates.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Okay, I know there are ways to book trips on the internet. So why would you need a travel agent? Let’s look at some times you might want to use a travel agent.
- Travel agents are great when you and your extended family are going on a trip together. You have a lot of people, some people may have special needs to figure out..People may need to come and go on different days. There are just a lot of details to figure out.
- You might want to book through a travel agent if you are going to a place you’ve never been. You may have a lot of time to do the necessary research. A travel agent can help you to set everything up. We can figure out your complete itinerary.
- And when you’re planning your honeymoon, you probably want to go through a travel agent. You have a thousand other things you need to plan. And this is a special trip you is really do not to mess up. Let a travel agent handle all the details .
I am going to try to do this, and hopefully I’ll do a better job than I did yesterday.. I’m still doing a lot of experimenting and figuring things out as I go along… x
I think a lot of us like to watch movies when we want to relax. But have you ever wanted to go to the places where specific movies were made? Let’s look at a couple of these today.
- Do you have any Indiana Jones fans in your did you family? You might want to visit Petra, Jordan where these films were made. This has become a popular destination since the films were made.
- Slovenia might be small, but it is where Narnia was made. If I am remembering right, the place has some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
Believe it or not, there are things you can do at Disney without tickets to the parks. Let’s look at some today.
- Go to Disney Springs and enjoy and enjoy live entertainment. You will find something that you will like whether you enjoy Irish dancing or Blue.
- Guests of all ages can enjoy pretending like they are NBA stars.
I thought I was going to get to work some on Saturday, but it didn’t work out. And I’m not sure what I am going to do work wise next week. I know I am going to take off some, but not sure how much.
But anyway, let’s get back to our discussion about hotels.
- There are a lot of great hotels around Scottsdale, Arizona, but the one we arto look at today is called The Phoenician. If you are looking for elegance this is the place. From Italian marble bathrooms to their own golf course and nicer tennis courts to an excellent spa, you will find something for everyone here.
- If you are looking for something especially family friendly, you will want to try Mountain Top Resort and spa, which is in Arkansas. This place has individual cabins, and encourages you to get out and enjoy enjoy nature with their hiking or biking trails. They will also have some nice pools for you to enjoy as a family.
- Do you know you want a five star in an amazing place? You will want to check out The The Peninsula in Beverly Hills. You will choose between a room, a suite or a villa. And you can get high tea here.
Everyone has different when it comes to where they like to stay. Some want an inexpensive bed, and they aren’t choosy. Others expect luxury at every turn. I think we are going to look at some middle of the road properties.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort and Spa is in Alabama and has a little something for everyone. You will, of course, find golf here, and there is also tennis. They have several pools you can enjoy, with the beach close by. You will also find a great spa.
- And in Alaska there is Aleyska Resort. You will be close to one of Alaska’s state parks, make sure to check that out. They have a spa, and they have indoor pools.
Let’s get back to our discussion on how to book a cruise?
Will I need to pay for the whole cruise when I book the cruise?
No, you will not. You will need to make a deposit at the time of your booking to let them know that you are serious about the cruise. and typically you will need to make sure that your balance is paid one to three months before your cruise is to leave. Most of the time, deposit will be refundable, but sometimes it is not, so please read the fine print carefully. If you know you are going to want to pay in installments, booking with a travel agent is going to be your best bet.
What if something happens and I want to cancel or change my booking?
Everyone knows that life happens. cruiselines allow you to cancel your reservations. Some will charge a service fee. However, you will want to keep in mind that you may well lose your perks if you change your original booking.
Do I need travel insurance to go on a cruise?
No, it is up to you whether or not you you buy travel insurance. If someone is trying to say that it is required, they are wrong.
We are always talking about cruises on this blog. But you may basking,”How exactly would I go about booking a cruise? ” Hopefully today post is going to help answer a lot of your questions. And please do not hesitate to write me email@example.com if you have further questions . I would love to hear from you.
Okay, so when should you book a cruise?
You can book a cruise any time from eighteen months to one week before you are to leave on your cruise. Booking early is going to give a lot more choices. Booking late can save you a lot of money.
What’s the best way to actually book a cruise?
You are going to have several options here. , you can do something old fashioned and call the cruiseline and book that way. I’m guessing that this is going to give you the least information. You can go online, do your own research and book. But the third way is my favor. Get in touch with a travel agent, and have them book the cruise for you. We’d take your hand and walk you through every step of the way.
How do you know which cabin to pick?
To decide about that, you need to decide what is is most important to you. Do you want the highest quality service to be had. Is it important to you to have your own private balcony? You will want a suite of some kind. Could you care less about anything, you just want a bed on that cruise as cheaply as you can? You will want an inside room.
Let’s look at some more cruises that you might be interested in.
- The first one we are going to take a look at today is Norwegian. Their Epic is going to be sailing around Europe summer of 2020. They will be hitting several different interesting places. And Norwegian isn’t going to be considered luxury, so it should be more affordable.
- Carnivalis going to be doing Cozumel in 2020. The article that I am reading says that they are going to transform a ship into another ship, but it is unclear how they’ll do that. You will have a lot of choices when it comes to bars and activities.
- Are you really unsure what you are going to be doing this coming year? Why don’t you leave everything behind and join Seabourn on a world cruise for about six months? You might have to spend your life’s saving on it, but anyway.
I know it is early to think about resolutions. I am listening to Christmas music. But as my sister pointed out earlier it’s Thanksgiving season and not even the Christmas season yet. However it is great to start planning your cruises e, so let’s take a look at some more cruises.
- If you dream of going to the Mediterranean this time next year, you might want to consider MSC cruises. You are going to see Italy, France and Spain in five days. And you can do this for under three hundred dollars. Does this sound like too short a vacation? Stay in Europe before or after your cruise.
- MSC is higher class than Carnival for sure, but if you are looking for true luxury, you will want to try Costa. Again on their cruises you will be exploring places on the Mediterranean, but their cruises at the beginning to of the year instead of the end.
- Or is the Mexican Riveria more to your liking? Holland America is going to be doing cruises there this spring. This would be the perfect thing for spring . And you are going to pay around seven hundred for a cruise.
- Does the thought of a cruise scare you because you don’t want to get out of your welness routine? Try AmaWater ways. They are expanding their wellness programs. And they will be going to Southeast as
It is not too late to plan and take a cruise Let’s look at some that just might work.
- Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas coming to Fort Lauderdale in 2020. Book their inaugural cruise which will take place in the fall You will get to enjoy a day on their private island CocoCay.
- Do you dream of going on a luxury cruise to exotic places? You might want to check out Paul Gauguin cruises. They have longer itiif you are interested in something like that. And they go to places like Fiji and the Solomon Island.
- And Disney, how could we forget Disney cruises. I hear that Disney never has to offer any kind of deal to get their ships full. They’re always taking ships anthey cruise. And they’re cruising Hawaii in 2020. I hear that a cruise is a fantastic way to see Hawaii.
- Are you wanting to try a river cruise? You might want to consider Uniworld. They are going to do Germany in 2020. And Uniworld is another luxury line.
Women these days like to travel. That is no secret. It is also no secret that women are doing more and traveling on their own They may be married and have children, but children does grow up. And sometimes men do not decide to retire early. Women feel freer to travel on their own. And while some women love the freedom of solo travel , but some women aren’t comfortable going completely on their own.
Maybe you are a woman looking to do some more traveling, checking some more items off of their bucket list. Your husband isn’t as interested in these travels as you. You’ve asked your children or friends to join you, but no one in your circle can make the time to go. You might want to consider the group called Women Traveling.
This group takes groups of fourteen to eighteen women, and these groups go on trips together. Each group will have a leader who will handle all the logistics. There will be free time you can do whatever you want. Know you want to do things on your own, but not sure what you would like to do? Great, your leader is going to have ideas for you.