I am pretty unsure about whether or not I am going to have internet access starting tomorrow. We will have to see how everything goes.
I apologize but I am going to get a little personal here. How old are you? If you are around thirty, this blog post is written specifically for you.
Bucket lists have been huge. And I know they are not as big as they once were, but they are still . If you are around thirty, here are some place you might want to put on your list.
- Don’t you want to see the Taj Mahel? After all, it is one of the seven wonders of the world. Someone built this place to honor his favorite wife after she died giving birth to their fourteenth child. It is recommended to visit this place first thing in the morning because sunrise makes this place spectacular.
- Have you ever visited the Grand Canyon? This is another beautiful place to get to at sunrise. You will want to take a day or more to explore, do some hiking/walking.
- You might want to go to the Great Barrier Reef. This is in Queensland. Here you know will find all ks of sealife.
Let’s get back to discussing tips for traveling with kids.
- First, you might want to consider boarding early. Yes, I know that will make your trip feel that much longer. But doing this will enable everyone to feel more settled in their places. It will be especially helpful if you do not have assigned seats.
- Everyone getting enough rest is essential for a nice, smooth trip. Consider getting a condo. If you are for sure staying in a hotel or resort, consider getting a suite or at least another room.
- Having free breakfast not only cuts down on costs, it also cuts down on stress. This is one meal you’ll know what you’ll be doing and won’t have to have any discussions about.
- I know a lot of people like to just go with the flow while they are on vacation, but some planning is a good idea when you’re traveling with children. You’ll want to try your best to work your children’s sleeping and eating schedules. Not messing with those will help keep everyone happy and on track.
- But you don’t want to overplan your trip, keeping everyone busier than usual.? Children love afternoons at the pool or movie nights.
- You will want to pack everything that you need, but you do not want to overpack. You don’t want to have more to carry than you have to. A lot of places are going to have washers and dryers that you can use.
- If you aren’t going to a resort that has a children’s program, consider bringing a babysitter. It isn’t going to cost that much extra. And vacations are the perfect times to get in some extra dates.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Okay, I know there are ways to book trips on the internet. So why would you need a travel agent? Let’s look at some times you might want to use a travel agent.
- Travel agents are great when you and your extended family are going on a trip together. You have a lot of people, some people may have special needs to figure out..People may need to come and go on different days. There are just a lot of details to figure out.
- You might want to book through a travel agent if you are going to a place you’ve never been. You may have a lot of time to do the necessary research. A travel agent can help you to set everything up. We can figure out your complete itinerary.
- And when you’re planning your honeymoon, you probably want to go through a travel agent. You have a thousand other things you need to plan. And this is a special trip you is really do not to mess up. Let a travel agent handle all the details .
I am going to try to do this, and hopefully I’ll do a better job than I did yesterday.. I’m still doing a lot of experimenting and figuring things out as I go along… x
I think a lot of us like to watch movies when we want to relax. But have you ever wanted to go to the places where specific movies were made? Let’s look at a couple of these today.
- Do you have any Indiana Jones fans in your did you family? You might want to visit Petra, Jordan where these films were made. This has become a popular destination since the films were made.
- Slovenia might be small, but it is where Narnia was made. If I am remembering right, the place has some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I think this may have been my favorite trip. I met so many wonderful people on this trip.. Anyway, Mom and I headed out Tuesday afternoon. Flying out is not my favorite thing to do. We did get to Israel. A lady who was to be our personal helper met us at the airport. She took us to our hotel. Met a couple of my fellow students. Got settled in our hotel room. Dinner at the hotel was fun. They had a huge buffet with all kinds of food. We had a meeting that night, but I was worn out and don’t remember much.
Thursday was our day in Jerusalem, I think that might have been my favorite. Love the Old City. It is not ADA friendly at all, so different guys would help our. One of the teachers kind of put himself in charge of helping me, he was around all day, and would tell the others how to help. We saw the Mount of Olives, and the Wailing Wall. We saw some stuff at the City of David and some temple ruins. I did not have my communication device on a lot of the day, but still felt very included in everything. The little group I know best kept cutting up. That evening was another dinner at the hotel. One of my fellow students helped me eat. She works with the disabled. That evening we didn’t do anything except visit.
Friday we went around to different borders, listening to different men talk about their experiences. It was interesting for sure.. Friday night we were at another hotel. Again there was a very nice dinner, and we had a meeting. Saturday morning there was another meeting and then we did some more touring of different places. That night was another dinner and a meeting.
Sunday morning was our graduation ceremony. Our main teacher asked me to speak at the ceremony. And my helper and I kind of got silly on him. We drove to another hotel where our next thing, a conference, was being held. I visited with different people. My friend who works with disabled people wasn’t staying at the hotel, so another fellow student ate most the meals with Mom and I. The conference started that evening.
Monday was busy. The conference meetings were morning, noon and night. Several different people would speak at each meeting. And then our friend who works with the disabled had her boss there, and they decided they wanted to do a video of me. We were working on that when the conference was on break. It was kind of crazy, busy for sure. On top of that, my teacher asked me to say something for that. Loved getting to relax with a friend that night. Tuesday was a lot like Monday, going between meetings and the video stuff. And Wednesday was good-bye day. Think I enjoyed that least.
I don’t think I am going to be around much the next two weeks. I think, I hope, after this I should be around for a while.
Where would you go if you were going to play tourist in this our fair country? Today we are going to look at some suggestions that might help you decide.
- They say that the beginning is a very good place to start. Why not start with Philadelphia where our Forefathers made a lot of the decisions about what this country would be like. Not only is there a lot of history to be found here you can also see a lot of great art. And this is also a fantastic place for foodies.
- Or are you looking for somewhere more off the beaten path? You might want to try Santa Fe, New Mexico. Here you will find a lot of art galleries, surely some will catch your interest. This is also a great place to be outdoors.
- Do you want somewhere where you can feel the Southern charm. Go to Savannah. You might want to explore their rich history. You will also love their food
Yes. You feel like you just now getting back to your normal routine after all the craziness of the holidays and all the travel and everything. But booking travel travel early is always a good idea. And here are a few reasons why.
- Everyone and their brother wants to go on vacation during spring break. Booking now will ensure and your family will get the place that yo. This is true whether you are dreaming of going to a resort or condo.
- Booking now will also ensure that you get the very best price. Hots and places like that know that you will want to go on vacation during this. And they’re there to make money.
Are you getting that bug to go somewhere, anywhere? Read on for some more tips to save on air.
- It is a good idea to remember that your time in the airport and the air is not your main destination. As plush as the nicer seats look, you are going to save a lot if you fly the economy class. You can always relax when you get there.
- How many e-mails do you get each day? Surely it would not hurt you to sign up for a few more.Airlines will send you their newsletters, and sometimes they will include real deals.
- And like are many other businesses days, a lot of airlines are now on social media. So be are sure to follow them, like them, and do whatever else you do. You are likely to run across some that way as well.
- Everyone else wants to fly over the weekend… Flying on a Monday or Tuesday is going to save you more than you might think.
- not You might be surprised at how much you might be able to save when you look at flying out of more than one airport. Sure, you might have to drive a little farther, but it could be well worth it.
Let’s get back to our discussion on how to save on airfare.
- Sometimes you get to the point where you do not care where you go, you just want to go somewhere, anywhere else. That is a good place to be., because sometimes you can get a great deal on one place and noon another. You may want to create a bucket list, or is that too nineties for you? Any, know places you want to go, and start marking them off. Airfare is going to be one of your bigger expenses anyway.
- It is always a good idea to travel when no one else wants to.. Can you go somewhere when kids are in school? Maybe you are still unmarried. Or maybe your parents are wanting some time with their grandchildren. Flying when school should be in session should be less expensive most of time. Travel is usually a lot more fun when you go with someone you love. A lot of these “Sky Miles” programs allow you to bring along a companion at a reduced rate.
- I know you want to save money?. But if you are going with a discount airline, you will want to be sure to read everything. You will likely have to pay for bags your checked bags, and who knows what else.
We would all love to find cheaper air. But how would one go about doing that? Read on for some tips that might help.
- Airlines have flash sales like many other companies. So when you know want to go somewhere, check your favorite airlines. You might be very glad you did.
- Everyone knows about Sky Miles and other programs like that. Make sure you get your miles each and every time that you fly. International travel is where you can earn a lot of points, but even the smaller trips can add up.
- Don’t fly often, but still want to rack up those points? No problem! Get one of those credit cards that is going to you airline miles when you earn cash back. They are out there. Just do some research and figure out which credit card would work best for you.
- Okay, while it is true that some credit cards restrict you to a certain airline or things like that, others do not. You can find a credit card that is flexible and choose where to spend your points.
Let’s continue our discussion about cruising.
- Is cruising going to a resort? Well, yes and no, most of the cruise ships are going to have a lot of the same comforts as a resort would. They even have the big shows and casinos. but you have to remember that this is a ship. The ship’s crew can choose to reroute you at any time because of bad weather or something like that.
- Isn’t cruising for either newlyweds or nearly dead? Again, this used to be true, but isn’t the case anymore. Cruises are doing more and more to cater to families. A lot of ships are going to have kid’s clubs where you can leave your children. They also have a lot of activities families can do together.
- Am I going to get sick on a cruise? Most people will have no problems getting seasick on a cruise. The ships are usually big enough that you do not feel a thing. And as far as any illness on the ship, keep washing your hands and be pretty careful with germs.
People who haven’t cruised tend to think that cruising simply isn’t for them. They may think that it is too expensive. They may also think that cruises are not something older people do people might worry they would get bored on a ship.. Or other people might think, “”Sure, there is plenty of food to be had on these ships, but it is all those huge buffets, and children will put their hands on the food, and the whole things sounds totally unappetizing.” Today let’s look at some of the myths of cruising and what the truth of the matter.
- Is cruising expensive? Cruises are a lot like other things. You can get ones that are very inexpensive, or you can get them for a lot of money. A general rule of hand thumb is the more you pay up front, the less you will have to pay once you are on board. Cruises tend to be all inclusive in nature. And that means you are going to get your food and drinks, your lodging, your transportation, and a lot of your activities for one price.
- Is a cruise truly all inclusive? Well , that depends on what kind of cruise you go on. I hear that Carnival and cruises like that are pretty bad about nicakleknd dim. The more expensive cruises are going to include a lot more in what you will pay up front It all depends on what you want to do.
- Are all cruise ships the same? While might have been true in the past, it is definitely not true these day. There are ships that carry less than one hundred guests, and ships that carry more than ten thousand. What do you and your family love doing together? I’m betting you can find a ship that caters to that interest.
Let’s look at some more destinations you might want to think about visiting in 2020
- The first place place we are going to look at is Myrtle Beach. Now I would definitely recommend going sometime other than spring break or summer. You are going to find family friendly attractions that are going to be quite reasonable, especially during the off season. be surprised at how affordable some of resorts can be.
- You can always visit East Tennessee, I’talking about the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. Goodness, there is a lot to do around here. You have dinner theaters. There is Dollywood. They have moonshine tours you can go on, this is Tennessee after all.
- Vegas is inexpensive as it has been. But if you can during the middle of the week, it will be more affordable. You will want to be sure to check out The Strip.
First, I am going to get personal. I’m looking for work. I have beelooking for a year and half. It is not that I want to give up being a travel agent. I don’t. But I have things that I would love to do, both for the business and personally, that take money. Hopefully I will figure out something soon.
I think we should start by discussing why family vacations are so important.Most families are so busy living life that they don’t take much to be together. Vacations get everyone away from their day to day lives so that they can reconnect as a family.
- If you are looking to go on a really inexpensive vacation, you might wato try camping at a state park. You can find state parks in a lot of different parts of the country. Do you and your family just love the beach? They’ll have parks that will be near beach. Or maybe you just love the mountain? They will also have state parks in the mountains as well.
- Another good idea would be to rent a beach condo. Actually this is a great idea especially if your family wants to vacation with a couple of other families. I remember when I was little we used to rent a condo with my aunts and their families. It was perfect We could cook for everyone. We could go play on the beach. We could go on outings.
- Glamping isn’t going to be as inexpensive as camping. But you will get a nice comfortable bed and good food that is made for you. You can do some research to figure out where to go glamping. Or I could help are you figure something out.
- Like I said yesterday, you’d be surprised at how how inexpensive cruises can actually be. But this is especially true when you book something at the last minute.