Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
Sometimes you just want to vacation somewhere where nothing will be required of you. You don’t want to have to do any kind of cooking, cleaning or anything else. If that sounds like your type of vacation, you might want to check out The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun. Let’s look at some of what they have to offer.
- They have a suite that is perfect the family. This suite has a kids’ room next to an adults room. The kids’ room’s fridge comes stocked with candy bars, milkshakes, soda and water.
- Teens are going to have their own lounge. Teens actually designed this place. They’ll enjoy a lot of cool snacks, including a lot of ice cream. They’ll have the chance to surf the web and play games together.
- Let’s not forget the adults. They’ll get a king sized bed. Their bedroom will have a private balcony. And they’ll get a very nice bathroom, complete with a double whirlpool tub. They’ll have their own stocked mini bar. You will have a lot of activities to choose from. For starters, do you want to do things as an entire family, or do you want to do things as a couple? A mixture of the two will be perfectly acceptable as well. They’ll have a great pool. They’ll have bowling. They have an excellent spa.
And of course, you’ll have several choices when it comes to restaurants and night clubs. I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
We’re going to continue with what we started yesterday in Reasons to visit Nassau
- A lot of people would rather be given the gift of experience instead of a gift they may or may not use. Giving your family a trip to Nassau might be one of the best gifts you could give them. It’s likely more than some would spend, but it might be worth it considering the time you’ll spend together.
- Nassau has some very nice resorts. You will have to do no cooking or cleaning on this trip. Want some help with your kids? I’m sure we can find a resort that has a kids’ club.
- Have you been to Nassau in previous years? Tired of it? They’re always building new restaurants and clubs for your enjoyment. Even if you’ve been there several times there will still be new places for you.
- But why now? There are actually some some excellent travel deals that are going on right now. I would love to help you book a trip if you are interested. Please let me know.
It’s rather nasty outside, but I’m not complaining. It’s actually turning into a great day to get work done. I’ve actually started on a big project I have wanted to do for sometime, but I haven’t felt like I had the time lately. However, it’s started, and I’m having a great time working through this. I do want to make sure that this gets done, so let’s get started.
If this winter weather has you down, it might be time to look into a beach trip. Here are some reasons you might want to consider Nassau .
- Junkanoo days, which happen in late December, are some of the most exciting times that happen on this island. I say that, though it’s really the nights that are so full of festivities. They will have parades each night.
- Do you like to run? Do you want to be known for liking to run? There is a marathon that takes place January thirteenth and fourteenth. Those brave enough can run the whole thing. There is also a half marathon and a 5K.
- Is part of your winter angst that you can’t enjoy your favorite sport? Nassau has two great golf courses. Any resort you go to should have tennis courts as well. They will also have racquetball most anywhere you would want to stay.
- Do you know sunlight is extremely good for your health? It boosts your immune system, and makes us happier and brighter. Why not treat yourself to some fun in the sun time?
- I mainly listen to either Christian or country music, and so I don’t know much about these stars. But Kool and the Gang will be performing live at the Atlantis resort on New Year’s Eve. Don’t like them? How about Sting? They will also be performing live on New Year’s Eve.
I love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I’m getting a late start, and have several things I hoping to accomplish. I’m still looking for the right host agency. That is just taking longer than I would like.. And for the past few months I haven’t even done much looking, much less writing, but I want to get into that much more.. The past months I’ve worked, but it feels like I’ve just done what “I’ve had to do”, and there have been a lot of different reasons for that. I’m trying to figure out how to do everything that I would like to do and in which order. I always want to do the things I know I have to do first, and then get on to the bigger projects. But lately I do not seem to have much time for the big projects..
But anyway… Let’s get back to discussing Why taking a vacation is important for your career.
- Obviously more people taking vacations, booking through me, would make me happy. And this is because I would not only be making money, I would also be helping people.. But people need change. They need time to leave the cares of work behind.
- Vacations are also great times to network. You are going to be new people as you travel. And what is one of the first questions anyone asks? Isn’t it, “What do you do for a living”? This might be an excellent times to drum up new business. However, I would recommend not making that the focal point of your trip.
- I run this business by myself, so if I’m not working nothing is getting done. But for people who are working with others, they can see how their team does without them. They will be able to see any problem areas they need to work on.enjoy planning
- Vacations tend to make everyone happier. A lot of t of people even enjoy planning vacations. [Some actually make a career out of it, ha ha ha]. And besides, taking a vacation might help you remember how much you enjoy being with your family.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.
The holiday season kind of started around Thanksgiving, and I’ve taken not one until two long weekends off. I also know that the end of this month and most of January is going to be pretty crazy for me. There are all kinds of projects I’d like to start. I’ll just have to wait and see how much I can do.
I’m a travel agent, and I usually write either about a specific destination or some kind of travel advice. So why am I writing about how vacations improve your work life? First of all, because I’m experiencing this for myself right now. Before Thanksgiving, I think the last full vacation I took was this past summer, and I had started feeling pretty worn down. I am feeling much better and more able to really work now. But more importantly, I’m hoping to work with women who are running businesses of their own. As a business owner, sometimes it’s really hard to take time off. There is so much that you want to do, and I know that for me, whenever I get bored , and have internet, I tend to work. That’s just my default. So let’s look some reasons why you should take time away from work.
- You know the feeling. You can think about one problem until you’ve worn yourself out, but you still can’t figure out the solution. Taking a break from the problem will almost always help you figure out the solution.
- Taking a break will help you get you out of your routine. Everyone gets bored when they do the same thing day after day. Doing something different will help get you excited about what you are doing.
- Not only does your body get tired of your routine, so does your body. Even when you aren’t doing any physical work, which is a problem in and of itself, work always has a certain amount of stress with it. Taking time away to enjoy yourself, especially those you love, is going to help your body.
- Our brains need to take breaks too. There is only so much information they can absorb at a time. Doing something totally different is going to help you recharge.. Doing things like taking a cooking class, learning about history that you enjoy, taking a scuba class will all aid in recharging your brain.
Let’s look at this more tomorrow. I would love to hear your thoughts on any of this.
I think, I hope, I’ll be settling into work for a while… For at least a couple of weeks anyway, I know that the end of December and most of January will be pretty busy for me. I’m not sure how much I am going to be able to work. But right now I’m fired up, have several ideas of projects I’d really like to start.I know there is work\life balance, but I’m not sure what exactly that looks like for me. However, a lot of Americans simply do not take time off from work.
- I know I’ve said it before, and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but Americans are not taking time off of work. They are worried about losing their jobs, and that is true whether or not they like their job. They think working all the time is going to impress the boss. The other problem is that they see the work just piling up, just waiting for them to return.
- Another problem is that many Americans love their work and get a lot of satisfaction from what they do. They feel like they do not get the same level of accomplishment in other areas of their life. [And I think that may be a problem in my own life. Being disabled, I know I’m accomplishing something when I’m working, otherwise there’s not much I can do.]
- Some Americans are truly addicted to their work. They do not like time off, even for things like eating or sleeping. They do not make enough time for their families or to enjoy hobbies.
Today we’ve kind of looked at the problem. I’d love to hear if anyone relates to this problem. We’ll look more at this topic tomorrow.
I’m from Georgia, the state, I know that there is also a country named Georgia. Things have gotten pretty crazy here in the States. We’ve had mass shootings and things that for a while. It’s sad. But on the other hand, things are getting pretty crazy everywhere we turn.
But the thing is, the United States is pretty safe. This is a huge country with a lot of different kinds of people and places. And in a country this big there are many different kinds of people. Still let’s look at some things you can do to help to keep you safe.
- We have the news on everywhere you turn around. We have tvs in hotel rooms and in the lobby. News is on a lot of restaurants. Pay attention to it.
- It is best to keep your money on your body at all time. I know people who keep it in their bras or places like that. Keep it where you know you can feel it if anyone messes with it.
This is where the royal event will take place
There Yesterday we started talking about a trip Trafalgar is putting together in honor of the royal wedding. To see that post, please go to Celebrate the royal engagement?Today let’s look some more of the details.
- On day four you are going to have some options. You are welcome to continue exploring London on your own. Your travel guide will be more than happy to give you suggestions depending on your interests. Or take a tour of Oxford. Here you will see Shakespeare’s house as well as touring Christ’s Church College.
- Day five will give you a more in depth look at Westminster Abbey. This is England’s most famous church building. A lot of her famous people are also buried here.
- Day six you will get to walk through the market. Here your guide will give you a feel of the day of the English. You will also be learning more about where the food comes from and things like that. In the afternoon you will have your choice of free museums to visit.
- Day seven is yours to enjoy however you like. Do the last minute shopping. Revisit your favorite spots. That evening you will be taking a cruise to tell your fellow travelers good-bye.. And on day eight you return home filled with wonderful memories.
I’ve heard that some entrepreneurs take the whole time between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day off. And to be honest, I can kind of understand that. I will work tomorrow and then be off the rest of this week just as way of reminder.
Okay, I love British drama. I can’t decide whether I like Pride and Prejudice or Downton Abbey more. And I also really like The Crown, but I’ve never been one to keep current on the royal family. However, when I saw this piece in the travel news about the royal engagement, I was intrigued. Yes Prince Harry is engaged to an American named Meghan Markle. In honor of this, Trafalgar is setting up a royal tour of England. Let’s look at that today and probably tomorrow as well.
- You will be flying into London your first day. On this day, you will be getting in and settled. And there will be a tea served where you will be getting to know your fellow travelers as well as your tour guide.
- On the second day you will be free to enjoy a leisurely breakfast. After which you will be touring places like Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. After that you will be free to decide what you want to do the rest of the day. Shop at the famous stores. Explore more on your own. It’s really up to you.
- Day three you will be exploring Windsor Castle. This is one of the places the queen still comes and works. You will spend the entire day here, but will be free for lunch.
I am going to pick this back up tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving break. I know I did. And today I need a meeting about my new communication device. Best case scenario, I should have my new communication device in a month or so.
Today let’s look at Sandals’ love nests. These are perfect whether you want to get married at the resort, have your honeymoon there, or just feel the need for some alone with the one you love.
- Your living room is going to be nicely decorated. You will also have nice ceiling fans that will ensure your temperature suits your preferences. A nice bar is included which comes with adult beverages, juices and sodas.
- There will be a king sized bed in the bedroom. They have a nice pillow menu you can choose from. And they’ll provide you with robes and slippers.
- Bathrooms have whirlpool tubs with separate shower. You will have a double vanity.
- And then there are the butlers. These are highly trained professionals who will see to your every need. Want a romantic dinner under the stars? They can arrange everything for you.