I am pretty unsure about whether or not I am going to have internet access starting tomorrow. We will have to see how everything goes.
I apologize but I am going to get a little personal here. How old are you? If you are around thirty, this blog post is written specifically for you.
Bucket lists have been huge. And I know they are not as big as they once were, but they are still . If you are around thirty, here are some place you might want to put on your list.
- Don’t you want to see the Taj Mahel? After all, it is one of the seven wonders of the world. Someone built this place to honor his favorite wife after she died giving birth to their fourteenth child. It is recommended to visit this place first thing in the morning because sunrise makes this place spectacular.
- Have you ever visited the Grand Canyon? This is another beautiful place to get to at sunrise. You will want to take a day or more to explore, do some hiking/walking.
- You might want to go to the Great Barrier Reef. This is in Queensland. Here you know will find all ks of sealife.
Let’s get back to discussing tips for traveling with kids.
- First, you might want to consider boarding early. Yes, I know that will make your trip feel that much longer. But doing this will enable everyone to feel more settled in their places. It will be especially helpful if you do not have assigned seats.
- Everyone getting enough rest is essential for a nice, smooth trip. Consider getting a condo. If you are for sure staying in a hotel or resort, consider getting a suite or at least another room.
- Having free breakfast not only cuts down on costs, it also cuts down on stress. This is one meal you’ll know what you’ll be doing and won’t have to have any discussions about.
- I know a lot of people like to just go with the flow while they are on vacation, but some planning is a good idea when you’re traveling with children. You’ll want to try your best to work your children’s sleeping and eating schedules. Not messing with those will help keep everyone happy and on track.
- But you don’t want to overplan your trip, keeping everyone busier than usual.? Children love afternoons at the pool or movie nights.
- You will want to pack everything that you need, but you do not want to overpack. You don’t want to have more to carry than you have to. A lot of places are going to have washers and dryers that you can use.
- If you aren’t going to a resort that has a children’s program, consider bringing a babysitter. It isn’t going to cost that much extra. And vacations are the perfect times to get in some extra dates.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Okay, I know there are ways to book trips on the internet. So why would you need a travel agent? Let’s look at some times you might want to use a travel agent.
- Travel agents are great when you and your extended family are going on a trip together. You have a lot of people, some people may have special needs to figure out..People may need to come and go on different days. There are just a lot of details to figure out.
- You might want to book through a travel agent if you are going to a place you’ve never been. You may have a lot of time to do the necessary research. A travel agent can help you to set everything up. We can figure out your complete itinerary.
- And when you’re planning your honeymoon, you probably want to go through a travel agent. You have a thousand other things you need to plan. And this is a special trip you is really do not to mess up. Let a travel agent handle all the details .
I am going to try to do this, and hopefully I’ll do a better job than I did yesterday.. I’m still doing a lot of experimenting and figuring things out as I go along… x
I think a lot of us like to watch movies when we want to relax. But have you ever wanted to go to the places where specific movies were made? Let’s look at a couple of these today.
- Do you have any Indiana Jones fans in your did you family? You might want to visit Petra, Jordan where these films were made. This has become a popular destination since the films were made.
- Slovenia might be small, but it is where Narnia was made. If I am remembering right, the place has some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
I would love to know what you are doing for Christmas. I always love hearing from you. Leave me a comment or write me at email@example.com
- I’m sure when most people think of New Orleans, they think of Mardis Gras which is a couple of months away. But actually, Christmas is another great time to go to this fair city. They have many unique traditions like bonfires on the levee. You will also enjoy their food and drink.
- Kennebunkport, Maine might have the best party around. This includes a fantastic Christmas tree lighting, caroling, and a holiday hat parade. And Santa arrives by lobster boat.
- Baltimore has a Christmas village that locals and tourists alike are coming to love. You will feel like you are in Germany here. They also have a great ice skating rink.
I think this might be obvious but we’re looking at the most Christmasy city in each of our fifty states. We will see if I make through all fifty.
- I had to read this a couple of times, but apparently Iowa has a town called Wyoming They set up what they call a “Christmas city ” in their town. They have done this for ninety years.
- Do you want to go where they have lots going on? You will want to get to Wichita, Kansas. There will be concerts, performances of the Nutcracker, and festive showings of movies.
- Another city that has a lot going on during this time of year is Louisville, Kentucky. You could go to a musical performance of Elf. They will have underground lights. Stop by Paristown to see their new Christmas village
I know that a lot of you may already have your plans for this Christmas all set up. But there is always next year to think about. Let’s look at some more interesting places.
- Sometimes you do not want to do the same old traditional thing for Christmas You want to do something different, something you’ll remember for the rest of your life. If this sounds like you, you may want to consider going to Honolulu. Santa arrives in a canoe for one thing. You will also want to take part in their scavenger hunt.
- Boise, Idaho does it up for Christmas. Each year they bring “Christmas in the city” to their downtown. They will have a winter market here. They will also have holiday concerts and even have a performance of the Nutcracker.
- There is a lot of fun, Christmasy things to do in Chicago. For starters, I hear that they have an excellent Christmas market. You will also be able to go Christmas caroling. They will also have ice skating and lots of lights.
- Indiana actually has a town named Santa Claus, but it is much more than just name. The town has a three week celebration. Children can write Santa a letter. They will also have lots of lights and a candlelight walk.
We are going to look at some more places you should go for Christmas.
- In Delaware, you will want to go to Lewes. They have an an excellent parade, though this doesn’t quite say when it is. outside the city is where the fun really is. Here you will find a Christmas village There is also an ice skating rink.
- Now where do you think I would to send you if you wanted to have Christmas in Florida? With the mouse, of course. Disney always guarantees you a grand time. You will be able to explore different holiday traditions from around the world at Epcot. They will also have their share of Christmas parties.
- If you live in Georgia and don’t want to go too far away, you may want to look into the town of Helen. You are most like to get snow if you are up in the mountains. You will find a nice Christmas market here.
I think I should have a couple of normal weeks coming up, but we shall see what happens.
Today we are going to return to the discussion on where you should go for Christmas.
- It looks like Hot Springs, Arkansas has this country’s first resort. Not only is it the first American resort, they are going to light it up for Christmas. They will also have a parade.
- I know that to a lot of people want to go to Europe for Christmas, but that can get down right expensive. Your next best bet would be to go to Solvang, California. Here you can experience a Danish Christmas. Enjoy their nativity plays and lots of good food.
- Go anywhere in Colorado, and you are likely to have a white Christmas. But going to Georgetown will also enable you to enjoy their Christmas markets. They are celebrating their sixtieth year of doing this.
- Mystic, Connecticut will also be celebrating a big anniversary this year. It will be their fortieth. They will be celebrating with a traveling play and will take you back to the time of Dickens.
I don’t like being on again, off again like I have been, but I think it is going to be like this until after the middle of January. Hopefully after that I should be on a more normal schedule.
Where are you going for Christmas? Have you decided yet Today we are going to look at some different options for you.
- We are going to start with Huntsville, Alabama. Santa’s Village is going to take over their historic depot. Here you will be able to see reindeer and mischievous elves. And you might even see some snow.
- Or you could just go to the North Pole in Alaska. I should warn you, I hear that its hard to get to Alaska, and I imagine that this would be even more difficult during winter. They do have snow pretty much any time of the year though.
- Don’t like snow? You might want to try Meza, Arizona. Their main street is going to be full of holiday cheer, everything from ice skating to a Christmas market.
We are going to look at some more places that will be pretty inexpensive to fly to in 2020.
- Surely you’ve heard of a movie called Casablanca? If you would like to visit the place where it is set, you should try to go in 2020. They are going to have some good prices on air fare.
- Do you love wildlife, but still feel unsure of going to Africa? You might want to go to Alaska . Delta and Alaska Airlines are always fighting over who will have the better deals. And that is always good for us consumers.
- London is somewhere a lot of us would like to go to. And since England and the States are on good terms, they make it easy to go back and forth.
Yeah, I decided at the last minute to take the whole week off last week. Monday I was not feeling like working, and I knew that our holiday festivities were starting on Tuesday. And this week I’m not sure what all is going to happen. I am going to try my best to work, but we will see what happens.
A lot of things are fairly flexible when it comes to how much you spend on your travel. You can decide on how nice a hotel you stay in, and choose what you do or where you eat. But the one thing you don’t get as much choice on is your air fare. Today we are going to look at some places where you are going to get a good deal on the flights.
- It looks like that if you can get to either Los Angeles or Miami, you will be able to get to Buenes Aires pretty cheaply. In Argentina you are going to find great food and great entertainment.
- Or who wouldn’t want to go to Japan? Talk about popular food And aren’t you interested in seeing where most of our electronics come from? They are going to make cheap air available for most Americans, right in time for the Olympics.
- You might be surprised by what a popular place Africa is becoming. And yes with its growing popularity, comfortable lodging is getting easier to find. Those who love big animals will love to know that you can find cheap flights to Nairobe.
- Have you ever dreamed of going to Hawaii? 2020 might be your year. It will be relatively low inexpensive to fly to the state known as paradise this coming year. And you will find something to do for everyone.
Everyone wants those upgrade. But how do you goes about getting them? Read on to find out.
- ∼First, just ask when you’re about to check in. It never . And all they can do is say no, right?
- Are you on a special trip, like a honeymoon or anniversary trip? Tell that to your hotel. Usually they’ll have some kind of special for you.
- Booking in the off season may also get you some specials.
Do you love to travel, but do not feel like doing all that planning? I have two suggestions for you. First, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to help you plan something. Second we are going to look at all inclusive resorts that you might enjoy.
- Do you and your family love exploring the great outdoors together? You might want to try Hotel Bad Ratzes, which is in Italy an place to visit anyway. You are going to get your three meals. They pack your lunch so you can go out exploring.
- Are you dying to get to the beach? You will want to check out Turks and Caicos. Everything you want to is covered, most of what you want to drink. They have a kid were club and a place for your teen to hang.