Let’s get back to discussing tips for traveling with kids.
- First, you might want to consider boarding early. Yes, I know that will make your trip feel that much longer. But doing this will enable everyone to feel more settled in their places. It will be especially helpful if you do not have assigned seats.
- Everyone getting enough rest is essential for a nice, smooth trip. Consider getting a condo. If you are for sure staying in a hotel or resort, consider getting a suite or at least another room.
- Having free breakfast not only cuts down on costs, it also cuts down on stress. This is one meal you’ll know what you’ll be doing and won’t have to have any discussions about.
- I know a lot of people like to just go with the flow while they are on vacation, but some planning is a good idea when you’re traveling with children. You’ll want to try your best to work your children’s sleeping and eating schedules. Not messing with those will help keep everyone happy and on track.
- But you don’t want to overplan your trip, keeping everyone busier than usual.? Children love afternoons at the pool or movie nights.
- You will want to pack everything that you need, but you do not want to overpack. You don’t want to have more to carry than you have to. A lot of places are going to have washers and dryers that you can use.
- If you aren’t going to a resort that has a children’s program, consider bringing a babysitter. It isn’t going to cost that much extra. And vacations are the perfect times to get in some extra dates.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Okay, I know there are ways to book trips on the internet. So why would you need a travel agent? Let’s look at some times you might want to use a travel agent.
- Travel agents are great when you and your extended family are going on a trip together. You have a lot of people, some people may have special needs to figure out..People may need to come and go on different days. There are just a lot of details to figure out.
- You might want to book through a travel agent if you are going to a place you’ve never been. You may have a lot of time to do the necessary research. A travel agent can help you to set everything up. We can figure out your complete itinerary.
- And when you’re planning your honeymoon, you probably want to go through a travel agent. You have a thousand other things you need to plan. And this is a special trip you is really do not to mess up. Let a travel agent handle all the details .
I am going to try to do this, and hopefully I’ll do a better job than I did yesterday.. I’m still doing a lot of experimenting and figuring things out as I go along… x
I think a lot of us like to watch movies when we want to relax. But have you ever wanted to go to the places where specific movies were made? Let’s look at a couple of these today.
- Do you have any Indiana Jones fans in your did you family? You might want to visit Petra, Jordan where these films were made. This has become a popular destination since the films were made.
- Slovenia might be small, but it is where Narnia was made. If I am remembering right, the place has some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
We are going to look some more at luxury cruise and what you might expect.
- Think of these kind of cruises as extended times at a country club. Everyone is going to have their mani-pedi before starting on the cruise. everything anyone wears will be designer quality. You’ll want to wear your nicer clothes, and not your jeans and t-shirts.
- You will want to figure out the dress code,especially when it comes to dinner. Unlike most cruises, you will be asked to Know what people are expecting,and be sure to pack several of these outfits. I don’t think they look kindly on you wearing the same things.
- Fine dining and luxury cruises go hand in hand?. You will be experiencing some of the best cuisine wherever you eat. However, if you want to try their specialty restaurants, book your reservations as quickly as you can. They go quickly.
Okay, so you have decided to take a vacation where you will be pampered at every turn. And you’ve decided that you want to take a luxury cruise. Let’s take a look at some things you might expect when taking your cruise.
- From the moment you step on board, someone is going to be there offering you a nice drink. Are you wanting to get your stuff into your room and everything? You will have a porter that will get all that ready for you.
- On other cruises, they are going to want you to tip them at every turn. Luxury cruise lines actually pay their people well enough that you do not have to tip anyone. In fact, they will not look on you favorably if you do tip, because it kind of messes up their whole system.
- On these luxury cruises, everything is already paid for. Not only that, but their wait staff is trained to see to your every need. They will notice that your drink is low and refill it. Do you want to be careful how much you drink, something everyone should do on a cruise ship? Sip your beverage slowly.
- Luxury cruises usually have far fewer people on them. You shouldn’t be shy. Go on and make some new friends. You might be surprised how much time you will spend with them.
Humans are very interesting creatures. I mean, we all have our basic needs, food, clothing and shelter.. But some of us are pretty much happy with anything that is set before us, while others strongly prefer the finer things in life. And that could be true in just one of these categories or all three.
Okay, why am I bringing this up this on this blog. After all, we are talking about travel and deep things of life. Well, this does apply to travel too. Some of us are happy to slum it while vacation, we just want to get a taste of in different parts of the world. We don’t mind sleeping in hostels, in fact, we rather enjoy the people that we meet when we stay to in places like that. Other people will not go anywhere unless they know that they are going to be waited on hand and foot at every turn.
Of course, not only does this apply to all types of travel, it also applies to cruises. Some people see the inexpensive cruises and think nothing could be better. Of course, they don’t know, and sometimes don’t care, that they’ll be getting low quality food, minimum service, and be nickel and dimed every time they turn around.
When go on a luxury cruise,sure you will pay more up . But you will get much better food. Get a much higher level of service. And you usually do not have to worry about paying for anything you get on board.
Today we are going to look at some more things that you should not do on a flight.
- Do not sit your whole flight. Especially if you are on a super long flight, that is really not good on your body. Yes, I know that the bathrooms are not the cleanest, you still need to use them. Walk the aisles from time to time.
- Especially in this day and age, you do not want to make jokes about airport security. They have to take things like this seriously. Making jokes could earn you some time in jail. Security agents don’t like making jokes about you having things that you shouldn’t.
- And you don’t want to try to to hide something that you shouldn’t have. At the very least, you are going to be detained. Don’t you want to get started on your vacation? And again, you might even get some jail time.
- Your stewardesses are there to help you, and they have experience in doing most everything. If you are starting to feel sick, please say something. They will be able to get you medicine or something. And remember that this is their job, this is what they’re there to do.
- Everyone takes their shoes off, ‘s understandable. But don’t take your socs off. No one wants to see your naked feet. Besides, do you want to touch anything on that plane with your bare feet?
- Be careful, you do not want to start a new medication right before you. You might have an allergic reaction.
I think most parents have all told their children, “You should never do something like or, “You should always do this. ” Today let’s look at some of these rules when it comes to flying.
- Just trust me when I say that you do not want to eat anything that touches your laptray directly. Even if you do not see anything on it?they are always going to have more germs than you can imagine.
- Don’t get drunk on an airplane. Doing that would make everyone else on the plane uncomfortable. You will also need to remember that the effects of alcohol are going to be greater at a higher altitude. Drinking also never helps with the jetlag.
- You don’t want to drink their coffee or tea, or anything made with their water. Stick with the bottled waters and juices or canned sodas.
- boarding a plane is always going to be a hassle, it just is. But don’t hover around the gate. That is not going to help anyone.
- And do not try to push your way to the front of the line. Everyone is to get there at the same time. Pushing yourself to the front is just rude.
What do you like to do when you are on vacation? Do you like to sit by the pool or on the beach and do a lot of reading, maybe enjoying some nice dinners? Or is your idea of vacation experiencing life in another place, going to museums, taking in in cultural events, and seeing how the locals enjoy life?
- If you like the second more, you might want to try Galena, Illinois. This place is full of historic significance, and opportunities to do a lot of things outdoors. They also have many festivals that you might enjoy.
- if you know you want to look at the beautiful fall leaves, you will want to visit Vermont. And the town of Manchester is a town where you can take part in things like pumpkin picking and apple picking. This is also a place where you can enjoy a lot of sports.
- I used to live in Tennessee, and once again I wouldn’t consider Gatlinburg a small town necessarily. You are going to find a lot of outlet malls. There are several of those dinner theater shows. And they also have a lot of amusement park type things. Looking for something a little different? Cade’s Cove is a gorgeous place with a lot of a lot of animals just living life.
Everyone wants to travel in the summer, but why? Yes, I know that most children are out of school for the summer. I also know that work tends to be a little more lax in the summer. But summers are so hot, especially In the South. And sure, hot weather is great if all you want to do is to lie around by the pool or on a beach. But fall has perfect weather for getting out and doing things. Let’s look at small towns that you might want to consider.
- Is your idea of a perfect fall day browsing shops while you sip on hot coffee or other beverages? You might want to try Lambertville, New Jersey. They have a lot of shops and art galleries, and a very nice riverfront as well.
- And if you get tired of shopping, you can always go across the river to New Hope, Pennsylvania. Here you will find a lot of historical and cultural attractions. You will find this town simply charming.
- Civil War history buffs will absolutely love Harper’s Ferry. But besides all of the health, there are great places to hike. and a lot of places to take interesting photographs. You will also find places to enjoy their beautiful fall leaves.
- The next place they mention is Harrisonburg, Virginia. I know this place as a smaller city that was close to the town my grandparents lived in. This is a college town, and you will find several museums here.
When I was starting to write this yesterday, I had qualms about it, but didn’t know what else to write about. I have kind of been struggling with all what. to write about all week, but anyway. We are going to address my qualms first thing.
- The thing is that it is pretty much a given that Disney is crazily busy during the summer months. And the reason for this is that most school schoolchildren are on their summer break.. And I know that some schools are doing away with the summer breaks. And while it is true that Christmas breaks are staggered, I can’t imagine anyone going to school between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Consider yourself warned if you do decide to go that week.
- Okay, they actually have rules so that no one over fourteen can dress up. I wondered about that, but think about it, no one wants to go up to fake characters and pictures with them. That would be cheating. But everyone kind of just smiles at you when you dress up around Halloween or Christmas.
- You don’t have to go to the actual party to enjoy special special treats. A lot of Disney’s restaurants will have holiday themed specialties.
What could be more magical than visiting Disney? Visiting Disney over the holiday. Today we are going to look at some reasons why that is.
- Have you heard about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? This is an event that runs from the middle of August to the first of November. And while you will have to pay for it, most people say that it is well worth the money, and is for both children and adults. There will be trick or treating throughout the parks. You will have special food options. But there are usually fewer crowds which will means that you will get more time on the rides.
- Some say that the Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival is Disney’s best festival. And not only will you be enjoying lots of great food and wine, you will also get a lot of character meet and greets. And let’s be real, most everyone goes to Disney to meet the characters.
- And part of this amazing festival is their Eat to the Beat concerts. Check out their schedule to see who all is playing and when.
You have some friends that are crazy about river cruises. They say that it’s complete different than the huge ocean cruise you see commercials for all of the time. They have convinced you go on one, but you don’t know the first thing of what to expect. Here are some things you’ll need to know.
- The first thing that you need to know is that river cruise are much smaller, more intimate vacations. You will not be fighting thousands of people do everything. Typically you are going to find somewhere between two and five hundred guests on each river cruise.
- One thing this means for you is that you will be receiving a higher level of service. You’ll find that these people Will get to know your likes and dislikes. And they will be ready to serve you at any given time.
- Most river cruises are pall inclusive in nature. Your food and most of your beverages will be covered., you’ll even get snacks. You’ll get nice toiletries in your rooms. You may even get air.
- You’ll also be enjoying much more spacious rooms than when you go on ocean cruises.