I am pretty unsure about whether or not I am going to have internet access starting tomorrow. We will have to see how everything goes.
I apologize but I am going to get a little personal here. How old are you? If you are around thirty, this blog post is written specifically for you.
Bucket lists have been huge. And I know they are not as big as they once were, but they are still . If you are around thirty, here are some place you might want to put on your list.
- Don’t you want to see the Taj Mahel? After all, it is one of the seven wonders of the world. Someone built this place to honor his favorite wife after she died giving birth to their fourteenth child. It is recommended to visit this place first thing in the morning because sunrise makes this place spectacular.
- Have you ever visited the Grand Canyon? This is another beautiful place to get to at sunrise. You will want to take a day or more to explore, do some hiking/walking.
- You might want to go to the Great Barrier Reef. This is in Queensland. Here you know will find all ks of sealife.
Let’s get back to discussing tips for traveling with kids.
- First, you might want to consider boarding early. Yes, I know that will make your trip feel that much longer. But doing this will enable everyone to feel more settled in their places. It will be especially helpful if you do not have assigned seats.
- Everyone getting enough rest is essential for a nice, smooth trip. Consider getting a condo. If you are for sure staying in a hotel or resort, consider getting a suite or at least another room.
- Having free breakfast not only cuts down on costs, it also cuts down on stress. This is one meal you’ll know what you’ll be doing and won’t have to have any discussions about.
- I know a lot of people like to just go with the flow while they are on vacation, but some planning is a good idea when you’re traveling with children. You’ll want to try your best to work your children’s sleeping and eating schedules. Not messing with those will help keep everyone happy and on track.
- But you don’t want to overplan your trip, keeping everyone busier than usual.? Children love afternoons at the pool or movie nights.
- You will want to pack everything that you need, but you do not want to overpack. You don’t want to have more to carry than you have to. A lot of places are going to have washers and dryers that you can use.
- If you aren’t going to a resort that has a children’s program, consider bringing a babysitter. It isn’t going to cost that much extra. And vacations are the perfect times to get in some extra dates.
I’ve decided that I like doing two things at once. Sure, writing about what I am learning about in this travel agent school seems to take me a little longer. But we are supposed to get the word out about the things we’re learning, and writing about the things I am learning does help. And since this school has many different courses, I should keep quite busy for a while.
Today we are going to look at the MSC Cruiseline. MSC stands for Mediterranean Shipping Company. MSC strives for excellence in everything that they do, and has won a lot of awards for what they do.
- Where do these cruises go? Basically anywhere you would be interested in traveling to. They do Mexico and the Caribbean, they also do Europe and Asia. They also do an excellent South American cruise.
- Let’s take a closer look at some of what they have to offer. When it comes to food, their specialty is Italian. They have a lot of great pasta dishes. You will be able to get a great pizza any time that you’d like. But Italian isn’t the only cuisine that they have. They have a famous Asian chef that is over their Asian restaurants. And of course, they have a pas chef to make sure your sweet tooth is satisfied.
- MSC has partnered with LEGO to bring children and their families experiences they will never forget. They will have all the supplies that you will need for your baby and toddler that you will need.
- MSC also understands your need to keep up with your fitness program while on board. They will help you create the right exercise program while you are on board. They will also help you come up with healthy menus.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this..
Okay, I know there are ways to book trips on the internet. So why would you need a travel agent? Let’s look at some times you might want to use a travel agent.
- Travel agents are great when you and your extended family are going on a trip together. You have a lot of people, some people may have special needs to figure out..People may need to come and go on different days. There are just a lot of details to figure out.
- You might want to book through a travel agent if you are going to a place you’ve never been. You may have a lot of time to do the necessary research. A travel agent can help you to set everything up. We can figure out your complete itinerary.
- And when you’re planning your honeymoon, you probably want to go through a travel agent. You have a thousand other things you need to plan. And this is a special trip you is really do not to mess up. Let a travel agent handle all the details .
I am going to try to do this, and hopefully I’ll do a better job than I did yesterday.. I’m still doing a lot of experimenting and figuring things out as I go along… x
I think a lot of us like to watch movies when we want to relax. But have you ever wanted to go to the places where specific movies were made? Let’s look at a couple of these today.
- Do you have any Indiana Jones fans in your did you family? You might want to visit Petra, Jordan where these films were made. This has become a popular destination since the films were made.
- Slovenia might be small, but it is where Narnia was made. If I am remembering right, the place has some absolutely gorgeous spots.
Let’s get back to discussing how to plan a great girls’ trip. I have several things I’d like to look into more today, but feel like I need to do the normal things first and just see how the rest of the day goes. Let’s pick up where we left off.
- Some friends don’t need much except to have a place to gather and some nice food to enjoy themselves. Other groups will want to go to some of the more exotic locations. If your group is trying to start their annual trips together, it might be wise to have a gathering and discuss what everyone is thinking as far as overall budget. Is it going to be easier to gather in each other homes, or do people want to mark places off of their bucket lists? One of you might want to play hostess more often than the others to cut down on her costs. You can find solutions that work best for your group.
- If one person is planning the whole thing, this lady will want to give some clues. You might want to get creative with the e-mails you send your group. Some people will go a step farther and send cute little packages to give hints. Groups who are going go somewhere exotic will usually meet at one member’s house, and then they do the reveal at the airport.
- This is a girls’ trip, so you are going want to have comfortable places where ere you can sit and gab. You might want to have one more than one place like this in case your group wants to split up for whatever reason.
- But as much as girls like to just sit and talk, you will want to have a few activities planned. Especially if you are going somewhere you’ve never been, you’ll want to get out and enjoy some of the sights. The planner should have a pretty good idea of the things your group likes to do.
Have you done anything like this? I would love to hear about it.
[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
There is so much to learn and figure out when you are in the travel business. One person can not learn everything.. Today let’s look into what what it means to fly standby.
Flying standby is a good way to fly if you don’t especially care when you leave or come back. It’s usually the least expensive way to fly, you’ll usually pay around twenty-five dollars, but you are not guaranteed a seat. So if you think that flying standby would be a good fit for you, here’s what you should do.
- Firs, you will want to see which airlines have this option available . You will want to read up your chosen airline’s policies to make sure that you, and they, play by the rules.
- A lot of times they’ll want you to purchase a normal ticket. Sometimes you can get away with a friend flying. Again, you will want to know the specific policies.
- Another thing that would be good to remember is that you do not want to have checked luggage. They’ll more likely to take you if you don’t. You’re allowed one carry on and purse in most situations. The day before or the flight, you will want to look at the airline’s website to get the latest info on the flight. You will not want to check Expedia or Priceline, they are not going to have the latest information.
- You are going to want to get there at least two hours in advance. You will want to go to the ticketing agent, and let them know that you’re interested in flying standby.
- Next you will want to proceed through security and all that. Be sure to let the people at the gate know that you want to fly standby.
- At the time of the flight, the gate people will be able to let you know whether you’ve made it on.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
It is Saturday, and all I really want is to get finished. So let’s get started.
- Here is something you need to know. Most hotels and breakfasts call a room with a double bed a “double room”, which could get are a little confusing. Know They always charge per person and not per room. If you and a friend are going, and you want two beds in one room, you have to say that you want a “twin room”.
- Most bed and breakfasts are also your host’s homes. Be considerate. And they are not going to wait on you like a hotel usually does. They usually have one or two people to care of all the guests. They serve meals sat specific times because they need to do it that way. You may or may not be able to come and go any time that you please
- Most places have bathtubs, and may not have showers. If they do ha shower, it is often electric, and you will have to turn it on somewhere. And you will usually have to share bathroom . Toilets and tubs areseparate. Remember to ask for what you need. ike you would if you were to visit a friend
Let’s get back to our discussion about England dollar.
- England may be a small country, but there is still a lot to do. You really need to pace yourself though. Driving over there takes longer than you may think because most of the roads are pretty curvy. And besides, you will be on the wrong side of the road.
- We Americans love our road trips. But that idea never caught on in our mother country, and since this is true, they don’t really have cheap hotels.. You to stay in bed and breakfast. These are the reasonable accommodations over there. You might have to share a bathroom. But your bedrooms themselves should be nice and comfortable.
- Unless you have a very short time, you do not want to spend your whole time in London. Yes, the city has a lot to off, but so do other places in this beautiful country.
I almost feel like I’m in England with all of the rain we have been having, but anyways. Today let’s look at some tips for if you were to travel to England.
- Any time you are traveling anywhere, your attitude should be “Wow, I get to see and experience all these new things!” Yes, I know you want your hotel room to be right, and you may want your food to be a certain way. you not be demanding. Some things are done differently when you are out of our fair United States. Part of the reason we travel is to experience these different things, isn’t it?
- You are going to thank me for this, trust me. But if you can go at a time other than summer, please do so. Everyone wants to go to England, and most people choose to go in the summer. Going in April or September is going to be much nicer and it is still going to be pretty nice weather.
- You are going to want to start planning your trip several months before you want to go on your trip. That means, book your flight, and then start thinking about what you want to do. Do you want to spend your whole trip in London? That is going to be pretty expensive, I’d guess. And I hear that England’s countryside is be. Figure out the different things you’ll want to see, and then start booking your hotels. You’ll also need to figure out if you want to take public transportation or rent a car.
Yesterday we started talking about how even though cruises are one of the more economical ways to vacation, there are ways you can save even more money. Let’s continue that discussion today.
- Cruises are always having sales. Trust me, I’m a travel agent. I get e-mails about cruise sales all of the time. Interested in hearing about deals? Please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also sign up to get e-mail directly from the cruiselnes themselves. Just go online and figure out which newsletters you are interested in receiving.
- There are a lot of port cities through out the United States. You can get on on a cruise in Florida practically any time you want to. But there a lot of other places you can board a ship too, and the good part about that is you not have to fly. And this will also save you a lot of money.
- Maybe cruise for a low price isn’t good for you, you want to cruise for free. The good news is that there is a way to do this. You just need fourteen to sixteen friends to join yon a cruise. You’ll be able to cruise for free if you do this.
Are you looking at saving money on your cruise? First of all, I have to tell you that cruises are one of the most cost effective way to vacation out there. You are going to get some your transportation, your lodging, your meals, and even a lot of your entertainment is going to be included in one low price. But let’s look at some ways that you can save even more.
- Do you want to pay the lowest price possible? Do not pay the brochure price. They pay a lot of money to make everything look absolutely gorgeous on those things. And it is most likely that they are going to charge a lot of hidden fees.
- Cruise fares go up and down like a lot of other things. If you are willing to keep looking, you will likely find a way to save some good money. If you are flexible as to when you are travel, that never either.
- Cruiselines love it when you book early And booking early means you’ll be booking six to eighteen months in advance. Often doing this will score you free upgrades and things like that.
Friday is Valentine’s Day? figured out what you and your hubby will do? Do you think that a romantic trip might be in your future? You might want to at least check out one of these destinations.
- The first one we are going to look at today is St. Lucia. Looking for the best in romance? You will want to be sure to visit Jade Mountain. This is a five star properties property which features about two dozen pools.
- Are you looking for fun in the sun? You might want to try the Dominican Republic. They have just modernized their beaches.
- There is plenty of romance to be had in Jamaica. Enjoys and long walks on the beach.
We are going to spend one more day on this discussion.
- When you are going on a family trip, you probably have to make sure your girls don’t try to take too many clothes, and might have to make sure your boys take enough. Do you feel you have to to watch yourself, to see that you set a good On a girls’ trip, you won’t have to worry about your family and how much everyone ,needs to take. Take whatever you like.
- Girlfriends tend to to push each other. Maybe you want to take a cooking class but aren’t sure whether to take that plunge or not. Your girls will help you decide. Single ladies may also enjoy flirting with cute guys. Your girls can help you decide what to do. You’re also going to have a lot of discussing everything.
- Married women, we know, you want to precious vacation either with your family all together, or time with just your husband. That’s perfectly understandable. But taking a girls’ trip gives you time to relax like neither of the other trips do.
We are going to continue our discussion from yesterday.
- Just because you are on a cruise together does not mean that you want to do everything together. In fact you probably don’t want to do everything together, or you’ll get sick of each other. That is another great reason to go on a cruise since there are so many different things you can do. Some of you might want to hit the gym each day. Others want to do anything but that. Cruises usually have a lot of nightlife to offer. Do you want to watch some plays, or would you rather hit the clubs? There are classes you can take on any number of topics Are you interested?
- Everyone is complaining about how connected we are. We are never far from our phones and so we are never far from e-mail or social media. But when did you last take a vacation with your friends? Yes, take some time to do whatever you’d like, but make sometime to actually be with your friends. Swap stories of what you’re doing.
- On a girls’ cruise, you will be able to do exactly what you want whenever you want. When you have your family, you kind of have to make sure everyone’s needs are being met. On a girls’ cruise, the only person you really worry about is you. Do you want to sleep until noon? You can. Do you do anything but sleep? You can certainly do that too.
You may be married with children and just wanting a little break. You may be single working, paying bills. Whichever way it is you have a group of girls you really want to spend some time with. look at some reasons you should.
- Taking a cruise kind of like going to camp all over again You can spend hour on end by the pool, people watching and working on your tan. You can also do craft. And remember all of those late night girl talk in the cabin after lights out? You can still have them be a little different cabin, but anyway. Hey, you will also be meeting new friends.
- Those who are married know that sometimes spouses have different views on when the right times is to splurge. But a girls’ trip is the perfect time to indulge in spa treatments and things like that. And besides, you got was on board credit, you have to spend it on something, don’t you?
Teens, you might enjoy their company, you might not. And that might depend on the day than the teen themselves. But once your you are a parent, you need to figure out ways to live with them, in the good times and in the not so good. Yesterday we started discussing how good a vacation is for a teenager, today let’s continue that discussion.
- It’s after dinner, and you might want to go kick back in you room. But is that what your teen wants to do? Probably not. They like staying up late and waking up late. Cruises have shows that they can get into. You might want to go to the shows with them, sadly I hear that most of the shows are for mature audiences. The expectation to this would be Disney Cruises. Or you might want to send them to the pool for late night swimming while you enjoy some quiet in your room.
- A lot of cruises that are geared towards families are going to have teen clubs. clubs are well supervised by adults that have been thoroughly checked out.. To keep everyone safe, they do not allow are other adults in these clubs. And besides, teens rarely want to party with their own parents. But you know your teen better than anyone. Yes, a lot of these clubs are split between the younger and older teens Will that work for your teens? I know some older teens prefer to be with younger kids and vise versa
- Teens may does be wonderful, but they often do not make the best roommates. Consider getting them their own room. They will. You will thank yourself. Worried about what they could do while not being supervised? Get an extra key and promise to do random checks.