I have several things I would love to get done today. Sadly, I feel like things are going slowly.. But anyway, I would love to know some places you dream of traveling to. I am always getting travel deals, and would love to be able to match some of these deals with people who want them.
I have a confession to make, I love watching Hallmark movies. But I especially love watching Hallmark Christmas movies. There is just something special about this time of year. And of course, some of these Christmas movies are set in New York City. Today let’s look at some of the lesser known things you can do in the city at this time of year.
- Did you know that there is a train show that is held every year? This is held at Grand Central Station.
- The Coca Cola Center does a Winter Wonderland each year.
- People perform something called “Radio City Christmas Spectacular”
- There is also a train show in their botanical gardens.
- There are also Christmas plays that will be performed in various places.
Let me know if you are interested in learning more about any of these things.