Happy Monday everyone! I have several things I want to do today, so let’s get started on this.
Are you looking to get away with a few friends over the holiday? Maybe you have friends who have families they aren’t going to be able to gather with over the holidays for the holidays, and your group decides to go away together for a few days. If you want to make your hotel room more homeyand feeling like the holidays, here are some ideas for you.
- Put some holiday lights up around your room. Lights are often pretty inexpensive, and are pretty festive in and of themselves.
- You might also want to bring some of your holiday scented candles that so many people like these days. Some hotels have candles or air freshners on hand. You just have to ask for them.
- You might even want to put a small tree up. Hotels may not allow you put up a real tree, but they will usually allow you to put up a small fake tree up.
- And of course, you are going to bring along your favorite holiday treats and drinks, especially if you don’t want to eat out the circle time. Or maybe you have something special you like to eat that might not be in restaurants.
- And this might be a given, but don’t forget your Christmas music.
Do you have any other ideas? I would love to hear them.