I am trying to get this book written. Right now I’m just starting the rough draft. It’s a mess, but I’m just trying to get my ideas down. I would like this to be done in about three months, actually I kind of wish it was finished yesterday… But we will see what happens.
But have you ever had one of those weeks where your work was absolutely crazy, and you knew you had to step away from everything work related, and just relax with your family? Here are some ideas if this sounds like a good idea.
- First, turn off your cell phones, put away your laptops.
- Decide as a family whether you want to get together with friends at all. Or do you really need to be with just your family?
- I must confess that I like having good food whenever I’m doing anything special.. Does your family like to eat out, or is that even special? An alternative to eating out would be going to the grocery store and getting fun food to eat together.. You might want to have picnics.
- Do your kids like to make forts? Consider making one that your whole fmily can sleep in. Or put up a tent in your backyard.
- Do things you don’t usually do together. Go to the park. Go to that museum you keep meaning to go to. Go to the movies together.
I would love to hear your ideas on this. Please let me know.