I’ve never been a huge fan of cars. To me, if it takes me from point a to point b, I’m good, don’t really care what it looks like. Don’t really even really care how it drives.. But I know a lot of people love cars, and would love to drive the latest, expensive cars if they could afford it. Today let’s look at some things to consider when renting a car.
- It is best to tell the rental company exactly what you want before you want to rent your vehicle. This gives them time to have what you want ready for you.
- Keep in mind that if you decide to rent a vehicle once you get off the plane, you are going to have to take whatever you can get. And this not only makes it unlikely that you will get to drive the cool car you’ve been dreaming of, it is also likely you are going to have to pay more than what you would have liked.
- When you go to rent your car, always check and see if there is anything better available. And make it clear that you are willing to pay for the upgrade.
- Join the club. Even if you think that this car rental thing is going to be an once in a lifetime experience, joining the club always looks better to the company. And you never know, you might fall in love with renting cars.
- Remember to bring your insurance card with with you. Not having your proof of insurance with you could be a costly mistake.
What are some things you try to keep in mind when renting a car? Please let me know.