I have a lot going on, and I love it. I have people starting to ask me about more trips. And I also have some other ideas on how to market. I’m stepping lively these days. And I’m a person who would much rather be busy than bored.
How can we get cheap travel? It’s a question we travel agents are asked all the time. Today let’s look at some practical ways people can look for cheap travel.
- First, please be aware that there are scams out there. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If something sounds sketchy, please ask me, and I can find something out for you.
- Never give any financial details to anyone saying things like, “This is under the table”, or “this is off the record”. That has scam written all over it.
- One expert has discovered that the best time to buy your airline tickets is 54 days before you fly out. He learned this with the help of cheaptickets.com. But please know that this is not a foolproof idea, this is just a good average time to start looking for flights.
- And this is probably pretty much common knowledge, but you can earn Sky Miles through different credit cards. There are credit cards that give you Sky miles when you first sign up with them.
- Besides air, your next biggest expense would be your hotels. Your best bet here is to find a hotel that you really like and stay with them. Most of the bigger hotel brands are going to have loyalty programs that will help you in the long run.
I would love to know if you have other brightly about saving money when traveling. Share them and help each other out.