I’m not sure what my weekend plans are. I know we have an old friend coming in for a few days.. I have some things I would like to do for work, but we’ll see how everything pans out.
River cruising is a hot topic in the travel industry these days. This segment is really growing. And today we are going to look at some reasons why.
- River cruises are great for those who are a little older, and maybe have a taste for the finer things in life. These people usually simply have more time, and money for travel.
- River cruise boats typically hold many fewer people than ocean cruises. And this means a higher level of service for everyone. Smaller groups also makes everything feel a lot more intimate.. This is a great place to meet new friends with similar interests.
- You are usually given a choice of a glass of beer with your lunch and dinner. That’s just one of the many little perks you can enjoy on these cruises.
- You are going to find a much higher quality of food on board these ships. Part of it is just that these people know their clientele. But with the smaller ships, they can’t bring all the food that they are going to need on these voyages, so they buy food locally. This also brings up the quality of the food.
- And you are going to be able to get an up close and personal with the destination on you are to see. These boats are able to get to places the huge ships can’t. They hey usually can give you more time to explore these places, some of these cruises even have overnight stays.
I would love to know your thoughts on this, or any questions you might have.