I need to apologize. I’ve been around family and friends this week. I know I will want to take time off later this year, so I’m trying to do the basics, and so I’m kind of rushing trough.. That is why my posts have been shorter.
I have been talking to two brides. There is a lot to plan when it comes to planning a wedding. And I can help not only with planning your honey, but also with getting a place for your guests to stay the weekend of your event. Please let me know if you want my help.
- I know you are trying to figure out so many different things. The thing is, you can make your travel arrangements well in advance so that you can get that taken care of before you get really busy.
- Have some idea on how much you want to spend on your special trip. Are you going to try to have family and friends help pay for your trip? Again, ask them early on so you can get an idea of a budget together.
- Talk about your expectations of your special trip as a couple. This is a special trip, one you may have dreamed of most of your life. You will want to get your expectations out in the open.
- This is a time you may want to consider using your reward points. Check out what different resorts have to offer, sometimes they will do special things for a honeymoon couple.
- And remember, you do not need to go on your honeymoon right after your wedding. You may need to get back to work because you took time off planning everything. You may be too tired to do much except sleep those first few days. Or you might get a much better deal putting your special trip off.
These are just some ideas from an article I’ve read. I would love to know your thoughts.