I know this is something I write about often, but it’s something I want you to understand. And please let me know if you have any questions about any of this. I’ll be more than happy to answer.
I know, I know, everyone can book travel through the internet.. So what is the point of booking through a travel agent? Don’t they charge more? Surely there is no advantage to going through a travel agent? Read on to find out some of the reasons you might want to book through a travel agent.
- Do we charge more? For the most part, we do not. If we charge a service charge upfront, that is usually applied to your deposit. We’ll get commission on the hotel, cruise,rental car when you book through us. I’m always getting e-mail about the latest travel deals, and I have ways to get in touch with the suppliers to try to get you an even better deals.
- Don’t we specialize? Yes, most travel agents do specialize in some way or other. I’m thinking about specializing in helping women who are business for themselves .. But that certainly doesn’t mean I don’t want to help anyone else. I’m more than happy to help anyone.
- What you do is pretty simple and wouldn’t really require a lot of work. Ideally, we are going to get to know you and your family’s needs through a series of e-mails. And then we’ll do the research and will put together two or three trips that should work well for you.. We can spend several hours working on a trip.
- We have an easy life. Traveling is something everyone loves to talk about. So sometimes it feels to us that we’re never off the clock. There is always something new to learn, something to figure out. Even when we travel, we’re always looking at the hotels and different venues, to see what we like what we don’t..
- And I’m just going to add that when you’re running your own business you have that much more to figure out and do.
I would love to know your thoughts on this.