[Disclaimer : I have never been into video games. I have never enjoyed playing those type games. I hardly know anything about any of those games. I’m just going to tell you what this article says.]
I may not know much about these games, but I know they are pretty popular. I know some children, and adults, absolutely love these games. If they aren’t playing them, they’re thinking about playing these things. So let’s look at some places you can play these games in RL [for those that don’t know, RL is real life].
- The first one is, of course, Mario Brothers. I do remember sitting and watching people playing these games. Who doesn’t dream of getting into these games? The closest thing you can get to this is in Tokyo.
- There is always Pokemon Go. And I know that you can play that anywhere. The cool thing about this game is that you have to play it outside.
- In l Las Vegas you can play Any Resident Evil. There you can play zombies to your heart’s content
- .And now I have good news and bad news good news is that Nintendo is building its own amusement park. The bad news is that it will not be ready until 2020.
Once upon a time, most people were born in a cabin, they grew up working the farm, and then they’d die in that same cabin, or one not far from it. Traveling was long and tedious, and often . Things have gotten much better in the last hundred years or so.. material. We can now be around the world in a day. But what do we do on those long flights? Let’s look at some suggestions today.
- Most long flights are going to be made in airplanes that have a screen where you can choose from movies or games. This would be the perfect time to binge watch on your favorite shows or movies.
- This is also a great time to catch up on your reading. Some people still read books that are actual. Of course, you can also bring your Kindle or other reading device.
- There are ways to pay extra so you can choose your seat ahead of time. This usually costs around forty dollars. However, I chose my seat at the airport, and was still able to get a whole row to myself on both long flights. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the fact that I am disabled. I will say this, I do not sleep in the car, but I was able to get some rest on those flights.
- It is wisest to dress comfortably on an airplane. I know that some people have to go straight from the plane to a business meeting. But if you can dress in comfy clothes, do.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
I know it is Memorial Day I have plans with friends later on in the day. But things are pretty quiet around here right now, so I figure I might as well get some things done.
The beach. When a lot of people think of summer vacation, they think of heading to the beach. Beach are places people like to go to have fun in the sun. Most people love playing in the water and relaxing in the sand. Today let’s look at some lesser known beaches.
- The first one we are going to look at is on the Big Island in Hawaii. The place is called Waipi’o Valley. This doesn’t sound like the place to swim. Rather it is a beautiful place to take walk, or go four-wheeling.
- If your family likes a wide variety of beach activities, you might want to try Rehobeth Beach in Delaware. This is a popular beach, and like a lot of beach towns you are going to find nice restaurants, good shopping, and parks and museums to explore.
- Looking to mix some history into your vacation? Why don’t you try St. Augustine, Florida? This place does have some beautiful beaches. And as the United States’oldest city, you will also have museums and other historic sites available to you.
- Or are you looking for a quieter beach in Virginia? Try Sandbridge Beach. Here find a lot of nice places to stay. And you can still go to the busier Virginia Beach as little or as often as you’d like.
I would like to know your thoughts about this.
We started talking about things you should and should not do while on the first day of your cruise. We are going to look at some more of those today.
- Your first time in the dining room where you will will be having most of your meals, say something if you are unhappy with your seating ting arrangements. This is the best time for questions to be asked and other arrangements to be made.
- You are also going to want to let your servers know about any dietary restrictions you and your family might have. You’ll be surprised at how much these people can remember about your specific needs.
- Make your last phone calls and texts before you leave the shore. A lot of cruiselines do have internet access while you’re at sea, but unless you are going on a pretty expensive cruise, you are going to have to pay for it.
- You will also want to go to your room to make sure that everything is working to your satisfaction. This is the time to make sure that your toilet is not leaking, and that your tv is working well.
- while you’re in there, go ahead and unpack. Make sure your cabin feels nice and homey.
- Do not skip the muster drill. You will be hearing important information this meeting.
- Take a nap or lounge on your balcony. You could have a long night of fun ahead of you.
To veteran cruisers, I would love to know what your first day on board is like.
This week has been crazy, I know. We have family around. Yesterday I was also having internet problems. But anyway…
Your first day on a cruise.. Should you hit up the spa? Should you try the restaurant everyone has been talking about? Let’s talk about some of your options.
- One of the first things you will want to do is to take a tour of your ship and get a feel for where things are.
- Do not head to the buffets right away. That is what everyone else does. Go to some of the other restaurants. Come back to the buffets at another time.
- Take pictures. Gather your group together while everyone is fresh and excited about the trip.
- This is the time to get your spa appointments all set up. They book up quickly. Not sure what you want? They do have spa tours available.
- I’m a little surprised to hear this, but most pools are pretty empty. This is a great time to take a swim, which is also a good way to relax.
- Go on and get your kids registered for their kids’ programs. You’ll be glad to have that taken care of. There is often a tour of these places.
I think we are going to get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts about this.
When Mom and I went on our trip, the first full day we were there we had no real plans, so one of the things we did was go to the grocery store. It was a small store, bigger than a convenience store but much smaller than the stores we have here.. And when we went to Jerusalem, we made a couple of trips to their market. Now that place was huge. And they had a bunch of stalls with all kinds of things. Today let’s look at some reasons you might want to visit a grocery store when visiting a foreign country.
- Going to the grocery store gives you an understanding of the food in the place you’re visiting. You will get a feel for what’s fresh and whats ‘not.Their pricing will also tell you about which foods are easily had there.
- Visiting a grocery store also allow you to watch how the locals shop and live. Few people are thinking about putting on an act here. The agenda is always to get the food you need, maybe catch up with the neighbors.
- This will also help you get to know their language. You can see a lot of the food inside these packages and can read their names.
- Buying food there is going to save you a god bit of money rather than eating in restaurants the whole time. You might want to get stuff for breakfast and lunch and then eat dinners out.
- This is also a great way to get souvenir. We I know we got several gifts for my family from the market.
What should you bring on a cruise? What should you not? Today let’s look at some of those things you shouldn’t bring.
- Cruise s have security just like airlines. This is not a time to dress up as a murderer. you might not get on your cruise this way.
- Most cruises have no dress code. But if you want to dress up, don’t forget anything you might need.
- A cruise is not the time to fish. You will not have anywhere to clean it or cook it or anything. You will not have anywhere to keep it.
- It is always a good idea to take a little bag with the things will want right away. Take things like your swim suit and towels and things like that.
I would love to know your thoughts about this..
Some people absolutely love a cruise. Other people can not stand them. Still others have no idea whether or not they would enjoy a cruise. This post is for that third group.
- First of all, everything I’ve read says that once you get on those huge boats, most people will feel no motion sickness or anything.
- A lot of cruises are going to be pretty all inclusive. And that means you are going to get a lot of your meals, your entertainment, and other things are going to e included in the initial price.
- Cruises have a lot to offer. There are different restaurants and clubs. You will have shows to enjoy. There a lot of fitness clubs and places to play sports.
- Cruises come in a lot of different shapes and sizes. You can decide how much you want to spend. You can decide where you want to go. You can decide how long you want to be away.
Please let me know if you want to go on a cruise.
Motion sickness. Some people never have any problems with it whatsoever. Other people have real problems with it. Here are some things you might want to try.
- Even before you leave, you will want to avoid eating heavy meals. You will also not want to drink heavily. And I know it’s so hard not to do but you do not want to get some rest instead of racing through everything you want to do. Get some rest.
- Talk to your doctor. There are medication that will help. Get some that will help you ,,.
- I would love to hear your thoughts about motion sickness.
I’m trying to establish relationships with other people in business. One person I’m getting to know is having this online summit. There will be two meetings, tomorrow and Saturday.. This looks like an interesting meeting. I would be going if I knew I would have internet.