This week has been crazy, I know. We have family around. Yesterday I was also having internet problems. But anyway…
Your first day on a cruise.. Should you hit up the spa? Should you try the restaurant everyone has been talking about? Let’s talk about some of your options.
- One of the first things you will want to do is to take a tour of your ship and get a feel for where things are.
- Do not head to the buffets right away. That is what everyone else does. Go to some of the other restaurants. Come back to the buffets at another time.
- Take pictures. Gather your group together while everyone is fresh and excited about the trip.
- This is the time to get your spa appointments all set up. They book up quickly. Not sure what you want? They do have spa tours available.
- I’m a little surprised to hear this, but most pools are pretty empty. This is a great time to take a swim, which is also a good way to relax.
- Go on and get your kids registered for their kids’ programs. You’ll be glad to have that taken care of. There is often a tour of these places.
I think we are going to get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts about this.