We started talking about things you should and should not do while on the first day of your cruise. We are going to look at some more of those today.
- Your first time in the dining room where you will will be having most of your meals, say something if you are unhappy with your seating ting arrangements. This is the best time for questions to be asked and other arrangements to be made.
- You are also going to want to let your servers know about any dietary restrictions you and your family might have. You’ll be surprised at how much these people can remember about your specific needs.
- Make your last phone calls and texts before you leave the shore. A lot of cruiselines do have internet access while you’re at sea, but unless you are going on a pretty expensive cruise, you are going to have to pay for it.
- You will also want to go to your room to make sure that everything is working to your satisfaction. This is the time to make sure that your toilet is not leaking, and that your tv is working well.
- while you’re in there, go ahead and unpack. Make sure your cabin feels nice and homey.
- Do not skip the muster drill. You will be hearing important information this meeting.
- Take a nap or lounge on your balcony. You could have a long night of fun ahead of you.
To veteran cruisers, I would love to know what your first day on board is like.