Being kicked off a cruise is something that does happen from time to time. Sometimes it’s your fault. Sometimes it’s nothing you can not control. Here are some things you should avoid if you can.
- Cruises can kick you of if you get really sick. Now I’m not saying if you get a cold you are going to get thrown out. This is mainly in cases where the ship’s doctor can not treat you. You will be helicoptered to a hospital.
- They will also have you leave if you fail to attend you a muster drill. They’re giving you important information at these meetings. Please go to one. They will not be able to tell if you’ve gone to a hundred others , and frankly, they do not care.
- The people on the islands are going to try to sell you all kinds of things, including things that are illegal. Be very careful about what you buy. You do not want to get caught with anything illegal.
- And do not skip the security lines. I don’t care if you have contraband or not, skipping lines always make you you look suspicious.
- For some reason, cruises do not like terrorists threats or anything like that. This is not something you should do if you get bored one afternoon. They have to take things like this very seriously because they have so many People on board.
I think we are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. Please let me know your thoughts.