Let’s talk some more about the things that can get you kicked off of a cruise.
- It is important to take all the proper documentation. And this is not something that cruiselines themselves decide. You have to have the proper documents when you leave the country, it’s the law .
- Buying minors a drink while you’re in a restaurant or other establishment is never all right. And again this is the law, and not a cruiseline thing. What you do in your own home is your own business. But ships do not want to take any responsibility for drunk young people.
- A cruiseship is not the place to horseplay or get into fights. This may be a good incentive not to get stupidly drunk. All cruiselines have codes of conduct, and you have to follow it. When you sign your cruise contract, you agree to abide by these rules.
- On a cruise is not the time organize a big tour and advertise it.. A cruise is not a time to make money. This is a time to relax and enjoy yourselves.
- They also do not look kindly on people who steal. I know that things are overpriced, but getting caught with something that as been stolen will get you thrown off.
I would love to know your thoughts about all this. Does anyone have any funny stories to tell?