It’s been something of a crazy day, with a lot of different things pulling for my attention. But I think I’m finally settling into work stuff. So let’s get back into these cruise secrets.
- Get your food and drinks from the places you’re having cravings for, and then you can pretty much take them wherever you want. No one is going to look twice you for doing that.
- It’s often less expensive to buy a whole bottle of wine than to just order a few glasses at dinner. If you want to go the cheaper route, but do not want to drink the whole bottle in one evening, have your server put your name on the bottle, and you can come back to it another evening. You can even take that bottle to another restaurant.
- Many cruiselines will give you free internet minutes when you buy internet minutes on your first day on the cruise. You’ll want to keep that in mind if you are going to want time online each day.
- most of the spas are going to have discounts when you get treatments that first day. You’ll want to check that out.
- You can get a massage even during the time that the port talks. They will record these presentations and play them on your tvs.
- Tired of fighting over those tiny bathrooms? The spa bathrooms are going to have better toiletry items and will be bigger anyway.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.