I know that everyone is busy these days. My days and weeks seem to be getting fuller. Part of that is church stuff, part of that is work.. Anyway, let’s get on this post.
When you are busy, having to wait is hard. You have things you could be doing, you don’t want to be stuck in line somewhere. And that may be especially true at airports. You just want to get where you are going. Here are some tips that might help..
- You never want to fly the day before a major holiday. Fly a couple of days before or a couple of days after. Fly on the holiday itself, you might just find some special perks.
- You will want to go through the online check in process. That way, you only have to check your bags and go through security while you’re at the airport.
- And if you will pack really lightly, you can just bring your carry on, and so you will avoid that line as well.
- People that are not high risk for security can apply for what’s known as “Global Entry”. You will need to be approved for this, but it can be well worth the process and cost if you do a lot of traveling.
- There will also be perks of less waiting time when you fly with just one airline. That’s just part of most airlines’ reward packages.