I know we’re talking a lot about cruises these days. Part of the reason is that Wave Season is coming up in October. Wave Season is an excellent time to get some fantastic deals on cruises. I would love to know what you’re looking for in a cruise. Let me know your ideas, and I will be more happy to help you look for and book something.
We’ve talked some recently about the different cruiselines. But that’s just one of the many decisions that you are going to need to make. Let’s look at some other things you’ll need to make..
- How long of a cruise do you want to go on? If this will be your very first cruise, it is usually wise to book a shorter cruise to make sure you enjoy this type of vacation.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing while you are on your cruise? Are you simply looking to relax, are you wanting to immerse yourself in history, or do you want to go somewhere to help others?
- Some cruises are perfect for those who want to do nothing except read a good book while looking at the ocean or being beside the pool. Other people are looking for some awesome adventure while they’re away. Which kind of person are you?
- Are you looking for a luxurious vacation where you will have absolutely no worries? Are you looking for a vacation you can take with your entire family?
- How do you want to travel to your ship? Some people refuse to fly. Other people love the convenience of getting somewhere quickly.
I think we are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. I would love your thoughts about any of this.