Today has been crazy, but I’m finally ready to get things done. When people are asked where they dream of going on vacation, many people will answer Hawaii. This place known for having some incredibly beautiful beaches. But that is hardly all they have to offer. Let’s take a look at some of the other things they have.
- On the island Oahu, you are going to find an excellent aquarium and zoo. There is also a garden maze your family can play in together, and some great museums you can explore. Want to know how Hawaiians play? Go to the Polynesian Cultural Center where they’ll teach you to play their games.
- On Hawaii Island, you will want to take a family picture on the Japanese bridges they have. You might want to go on a snorkeling trip on the Kona Coast. The Imiloa astronomy Center of Hawaii is a fascinating place to explore. And the Hawaiian Volcanos national park has lava fields.
- Does your family have a passion for the environment? You might want to visit Kauai, where they have Kokee Natural History Museum in Kokee State Park. This is also a great island to experience a luau on. O
- n Maui, there is this huge water tunnel where you can get up close and personal with manta rays and sharks at Maui Ocean Center. If you have children that are between seven and twelve, they can become junior rangers at the Haleakala Visitor Center. And the Hawaii Nature Center has a lot of hands on exhibits.
- On the Lanai island, you may enjoy driving along their rustic roads. You and your family may also want to explore this island on horseback. And this is a great place to enjoy the beach.
And we’re only starting to get a feel for Hawaii. Let’s continue this discussion tomorrow.