Today we are going to look at favorite honeymoon destination in each of our fifty states. I’m not sure if we’ll get through all fifty. We will see what happens.
- Let’s start with Alabama. If you would like to have your honeymoon here, you might want to try Gorham’s Bluff. At first glance, this is an absolutely beautiful place that looks like it is very peaceful. When it comes to c accommodations, you can choose whether you want to stay in their lodge or in one of their cottages for extra privacy. And this place sounds like an excellent place to eat if you like southern cuisine. Each morning you will be given a made to order breakfast. You will be given a gourmet boxed lunch to take on your adventures, except on Sundays when they will prepare you a nice Sunday dinner in the dining room. And dinner is always a four course affair.
- They say that the best way to experience Alaska is by doing a cruise. And the people writing this article recommend Windstar. Windstar offers an intimate experience, small ships allow you you to have a much higher level of service. Alaska is beautiful country where you will see all kinds of wildlife.
- In California you might want to try the resort Enchantment. This property is set on seventy acres. Whether you decide to stay in a single bedroom or in a suite, you are going to find comfort at every turn. You will have your choice of several very nice restaurants when it comes time to eat. This may be one of the nicest places to stay if you are interested in visiting the Grand Canyon. You can also enjoy playing tennis or golf.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this. We’ll get back to this whenever I can.
I think that for most people, flying is kind of just a means to an end. You’re packed in with a lot of peoples you don’t know. Finding movies you’ll like is questionable. There is no telling what kind of food you will get, if you get any. And this is especially true when you’re flying in the economy class. Today let’s look at some tips that might help.
- First, bring your own soundproof earphones. You have no idea what the people you will be sitting with will be doing. It is usually best to keep to yourself and not bother anyone.. Unless they want to talk.
- Do not wait until the very last minute to figure out where you are sitting. The article I’m reading says to pay the fee so you can actually choose your seat. But on long flights, I think you get to choose your seats even without paying.
- Booking your flights early will help ensure that you get a better seat. And if you’re doing your check-in online, try to do that pretty early as well.
- You will want to wear your most comfortable clothes on the flight. I’ve seen a lot of people wear things that almost look like pajamas while in the air.
- If you fly often, you might want to consider flying with one airline and join their Frequent Flyer program. They will give you all kinds of perks.
I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.
Today let’s look at some of the features of the new Carnival ship that they’ve named Carnival Horizon. This ship is going to have a lot in common with its sister ship Carnival Vista.
For starters, Horizon is going to have a couple of new restaurants. People should be impressed with their teppanyaki restaurant. There is also a new restaurant coming out by Mr. Guy Ferrar called Guy’s Pig and Anchor Smokehouse. The restaurant will serve barbecue favorites and some new crafted beers that they will make on board.
Horizon will have some of the fastest internet on board a cruise. To give you an idea of how fast this internet is, people should have no problems accessing Facebook Lives on board.
This new ship is going to have “destination elevators”, which kind of sound like something out of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. Before you step into the elevator, you will go on and select your destination by touchscreen. Once you’re inside, all you will have to worry about is opening and closing the elevator.
The new ship is also going to have a Cat-in-the-Hat themed waterpark. It sounds like there will be a lot of brightly colored slides.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this. I would also love to help you book a cruise. Please let me know if you are interested.
Okay, we have established that St. Kitts has a lot of different things for people with varying interests will enjoy. We’ve said the island has a lot of different restaurants for any cuisine or formality level you’re craving. And we’ve also seen that there are many different kinds accommodate. Today let’s start by discussing some specific points of interests.
- Basseterre is the island’s capitol, and will have a lot to do there. This is a great place for walking tours. You will find some beautiful architecture and monument. You will also find some beautiful gardens to walk in here. Enjoy their art galleries and markets.
- Are you into natural wonders? Go see their volcano. You will also want to explore their rain forest.
- Indulge in the shopping experiences that are found on the island. are several nice markets all kinds of things that the locals make. There is a lot of duty-shopping to be found here.
- Like any other tourist’s place of interest, you are going to find an array of nightlife.. You will find clubs to dance the night away in. There are also casinos where you can get your games on.
I would love to know your thoughts about this.
First, I want to say again that I do not know how much I am going to be online over the next couple week starting on Monday. I am just going to have to play everything by ear and see how it goes. Now let’s get back to discussing some reasons why you might want to visit St. Kitts.
Do you just love carnivals? Maybe you even like to try carnivals in other places? St. Kitts has a carnival that runs from from mid November to the end of December. There is also a music festival the last weekend of June.
So as you can see, this place has a lot to offer families, especially those with older children. There are some great beaches for families with younger children. And for golfers, St. Kitts has one of the most challenging courses around. This feature makes the island nice not only for families, but also for business conferences where you are doing a combination of work and play.
On Monday, we said that there are all kinds of accommodations you can choose from on the island. Today let’s get a little more specific. For those that truly want to vacation in the lap of luxury, there are villas. These are places with the utmost in comfort and privacy. You will also have access to some of the most gorgeous views. There are usually up to four bedrooms in a villa..
You will have all kinds of choices when it comes to hotels and/or resorts. Choose what is most important to you. Do you want a more formal restaurant? Is it important to you to have many choices when it comes to restaurants? Do you want pools that have a swim up bar? Some of these resorts are going to have cottages, which will also ensure privacy.
There are also some nice bed and breakfasts on the island. My guess is that these are probably your least expensive option.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this.
Yesterday we ended by giving some reasons people in general might want to go to St. Kitts. Today let’s look at some occasions you might want to visit this beautiful.
This is a great place to have a destination wedding. It is easy to get married here, because they have very few regulations. You will not have to be to on the island for any length of t before you married. You will need two photo i.d.s, and proof that you are both single. And you are only going to have to pay about seventy five dollars for a marriage license. There are churches of most any denomination on this island. There are beautiful spots at a lot of the hotels or resorts. Or maybe you’re more interested in a traditional honeymoon. This island is a great place for that as well.
Are you someone that wants to try all kinds of water sports in all kinds of different places. They have water skiing, surfing, diving, and kayaking just to name a few. If your objective is to try as many sports as you can in one place, this is a place that you will want to try.
A lot of cruise ships make on stops on St. Kitts. Maybe you were on one of those places and fell in with the place. You might now want to go and spend your whole vacation there..
Today has been kind of crazy with everything except work, so I am going to stop here and get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
Today has been a Monday, not necessarily in a bad way. I just have several things I want to get done today. So today let’s look at St Kitts. This is an island that is part of the Caribbean. This island’s temperature stays around 80 degrees fahrenheit most the year. They do not get a lot of rain, and when it does, it’s a shower that is over quickly, and the sun comes out again. This island has mountains, and obviously it has beaches as well. So what are some reasons you might want to visit St. Kitts? Read on to find out.
- For starters, St. Kitts has a sister island called Nevis. There is only two miles between the two sisters. And there are several ways you can easily cross that distance.
- Getting to and around St. Kitts is easy. You will find all kinds of flights between the States and this beautiful island. And once you are there, this place is easy to navigate by rented car or taxi.
- These are happy, welcoming people. They welcome the opportunity to share their culture with others. Here you will hear all about their traditions.
- You will have all kinds of accommodations to choose from. There are bed and breakfasts, villas, as well as some luxury resorts.
- You will also have a wide variety when it comes to what you can eat. You can choose from authentic cuisine or international fare. Do you want upscale dining, or would you rather eat casually?
- You can indulge in shopping excursions, whether you are interested in handmade crafts or duty free shopping. And of course, there are some incredible beaches, ranging from extremely active to secluded.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this.
I have to confess that I was pretty distracted yesterday, and was just trying to get something up on this blog. I wasn’t thinking about the fact that we had recently looked at river cruising because we were looking at silverseas. So today I think we are going to start taking a look at Europe, and more specifically, Switzerland. When you ask many Americans what their dream trip might be, many will say somewhere in Europe. Today let’s look at some reasons you might want to look at Switzerland when you are considering your next vacation.
First, this is an absolutely beautiful country. Have you ever heard of the Alps? Switzerland is home to part of this mountain range.
Switzerland is also fairly easy to get around in. They have a great transportation system. And from what I hear, all the transportation systems in Europe run pretty much on time.
- It also will not hurt American tourists that pretty much everyone here speaks English. You should not have to worry about language barriers here.
This is a small country, but there are three distinct cultures here that you can explore. And who might be interested in visiting Switzerland?
- Nature lovers might enjoy going. There are many great places to hike and explore.
- Are you into snow skiing, camping fishing. This beautiful country is a place you might really enjoy as well.
- And interestingly enough, the third group that might enjoy this country is luxury travelers. Enjoy fine food and wine at top resorts. Indulge in shopping excursions and spa treatments.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this
River cruising is becoming more and more popular. Once, this segment was mostly for older people, most were retired, They were sophisticated people, who enjoyed educational experience while indulging in some very nice food and drinks. These people usually prefer classical or jazz concerts instead of wild nightlife..
However, river cruising is starting to catch on with millennials. They too like the finers rxthings in life, especially when it comes to food and drink. They are also big into educational opportunities.
River cruise companies are listening to what their client are saying. For instance, people are interested in more wine cruises, and several of the companies have added more wine cruises. Guests can also get travel insurance specifically for river cruises.
We are going to get back to this tomorrow. I would love to know your thoughts.
Today we are going to start by taking a closer look at some of Wyndham’s specific hotel brands and what they have to offer.
- Let’s start with what they call their hotels for business travelers. Wyndham wants to feel like their hotels are your home away from home. They are, of course, going to provide you with great internet at these hotels. They also provide great comfort. Wyndham has done its research, and they’ve found that you’d like the ability to extend your stay, even on business trips. They know you want free breakfasts, fitness centers at these hotels. These are hotels like TRYP by Wyndham, Wyndham Hotels and resorts, and Dolce Hotels and Resorts.
- Next we are going to look at Family Travelers. Family travel is only growing in popularity. Parents want to give their children new opportunities. And we all know how popular multi generational travel is becoming. The hotels in these brands are going to feature free wifi and free breakfast. And where are these hotels? Practically anywhere that you might like to go. These are hotels like the Wyndham Grand, Dazzler Hotels, and Esplendor Hotels.
- Wyndham is also reaching out to Millennials. They know that to Millennials it is important to stay connected to the world, it is important to have great food choices, and it is also important to experience the local culture. And so Wyndham tries to deliver all three with these properties. With Wyndham, some of the properties fall into more than one category. TRYP by Wynham falls under the Millennial group too. And you will also have Wingate by Wyndham, and Wyndham Garden.
- And finally, there is Romance Travel. Couples are finding more excuses to travel together, and Wyndham wants couples to stay with them as well. This type of hotel offers excellent spas and some fantastic cuisine. Brands in this group are Wyndham Grand and Dolce Hotels and Resorts.