I think I should go on and let you know that I’m not sure how much internet access I am going to have for the last week of April and the first week of May. I’m going to play by ear how much I’ll work during that time.
Anyway, let’s get back to our discussion on Silverseas. First let’s get back to discussing some of the Silverseas advantages.
- With the smaller ships and many fewer guests on board, you are going to have a higher crew to guest ratio. And that means that the crew is going to be able to offer you a much higher level of service. All guests will have access to a butler.
- Are you wondering what you might eat on one of these cruises. You will be able to choose from one of several restaurants on each ship. They will offer you a wide variety of cuisine. And you will be able to enjoy the outdoors while you eat any time you please.
- Some cruises say they’re all inclusive, and then they’ll charge you every time you turn around. Silverseas does not do this. All your food and drinks are included, even if you want wine or beer. They don’t charge you when you order room service, and you don’t need to worry about grabbing a snack or drink from the fridge in your suite.
- Everyone is going one hour of free wifi each day. If you feel sure you are going to want more than one hour on the internet each day, you might want to consider getting a higher level suite.
- And with Silverseas, you will get the biggest rooms in whichever suite class you choose.. I am going to stop here for now.
I would love to know your thoughts, or any questions you might have.