Today has been a Monday, not necessarily in a bad way. I just have several things I want to get done today. So today let’s look at St Kitts. This is an island that is part of the Caribbean. This island’s temperature stays around 80 degrees fahrenheit most the year. They do not get a lot of rain, and when it does, it’s a shower that is over quickly, and the sun comes out again. This island has mountains, and obviously it has beaches as well. So what are some reasons you might want to visit St. Kitts? Read on to find out.
- For starters, St. Kitts has a sister island called Nevis. There is only two miles between the two sisters. And there are several ways you can easily cross that distance.
- Getting to and around St. Kitts is easy. You will find all kinds of flights between the States and this beautiful island. And once you are there, this place is easy to navigate by rented car or taxi.
- These are happy, welcoming people. They welcome the opportunity to share their culture with others. Here you will hear all about their traditions.
- You will have all kinds of accommodations to choose from. There are bed and breakfasts, villas, as well as some luxury resorts.
- You will also have a wide variety when it comes to what you can eat. You can choose from authentic cuisine or international fare. Do you want upscale dining, or would you rather eat casually?
- You can indulge in shopping excursions, whether you are interested in handmade crafts or duty free shopping. And of course, there are some incredible beaches, ranging from extremely active to secluded.
I would love to know your thoughts on any of this.