I think that for most people, flying is kind of just a means to an end. You’re packed in with a lot of peoples you don’t know. Finding movies you’ll like is questionable. There is no telling what kind of food you will get, if you get any. And this is especially true when you’re flying in the economy class. Today let’s look at some tips that might help.
- First, bring your own soundproof earphones. You have no idea what the people you will be sitting with will be doing. It is usually best to keep to yourself and not bother anyone.. Unless they want to talk.
- Do not wait until the very last minute to figure out where you are sitting. The article I’m reading says to pay the fee so you can actually choose your seat. But on long flights, I think you get to choose your seats even without paying.
- Booking your flights early will help ensure that you get a better seat. And if you’re doing your check-in online, try to do that pretty early as well.
- You will want to wear your most comfortable clothes on the flight. I’ve seen a lot of people wear things that almost look like pajamas while in the air.
- If you fly often, you might want to consider flying with one airline and join their Frequent Flyer program. They will give you all kinds of perks.
I would love to know your thoughts or any questions you might have.