Summer is coming, and there are vacations to be planned. One of more inexpensive ways to travel is to take a cruise. And one of the reasons for that is that cruises tend to be all inclusive vacations, meaning that you are going to get your accommodations, most of your food and drinks and even a lot of your activities for one price. But today let’s look at some tips that could save you even more.
- First, adult beverages can get rather pricey on a cruise. You are often allowed to bring one bottle of wine per person on a cruise. But you can hide other bottles of liquor in your luggage if you want to. The point is that it is often quite expensive to buy alcoholic beverages on a cruise
- . Always be looking for cruise deals. And that’s true whether or not you have booked your cruise. You can rebook your cruise as long as it’s outside your cancellation window. Actually, I would love to help you book your cruises. Please let me know if you are interested.
- Many cruises are going to offer last minute deals. To get in was on the deals, you are going to be booking within ninety days prior the cruise. I can help you look for these deals if you are interested.
- There are all kinds of credit cards that offer travel rewards as their incentives. Get the right combination of cards and you might manage to get yourself a free cruise.
- If you are on an all inclusive cruise and you find that the food portions are too small for you, don’t forget that you can order more than one appetizer or main dish.
I think we may get back to this tomorrow. Please let me know your thoughts.