Going to Europe can be expensive, especially if you want to go during the summer months when everyone when everyone wants to be there because school is out and things like that. Today let’s look at some ways you can save money and also have fun.
- Most European cities are going to have one fancy/expensive market where they want all the tourists to go. Don’t go there, unless you just want to get a selfie for your favorite social media site. Instead you will want to go to the market where the locals shop. That will give you a better idea of how they live anyway.
- Things are going to be a lot more reasonable if you go to small towns in Eastern Europe. For the best prices, you will want to go to the lesser known towns.
- Europe is going to have parks anywhere you might go. Go to their market to get your favorite picnic food, and then enjoy an afternoon in the park. This is an inexpensive way to enjoy an afternoon.
- A lot of these cities are going to have city passes. These will get you into their museums and different attractions for a reduced price. The more you use the passes, the more you’ll save.
- Europeans love to party and have fun. There are always going to be citywide parties everywhere, especially during the summer month. These parties are often going to be free, so go for it.
- One of the best ways to get from Point A to Point B is to go by bus. You are going to find that this is going one of the least expensive ways to travel.
- Walking tours of cities have become big in Europe. These are often led by someone who has lived in the city all their lives. This is going to give you a great overview of city. They might ask for tips, but this is going to be a lot less expensive than formal tours.