Summer is not only a great time to go on vacation, it’s also a great time to go on a great honeymoon. Maybe you’ve spent months or maybe longer than that planning your wedding. Maybe you and your guy have just decided to get married and want to marry and go on your special trip soon. Or maybe you have gotten married but haven’t gone on your honeymoon yet. Whichever is the case, I would love to be the one to help you plan your trip. Please let me know if you are interested. Today let’s look at some of the things you’ll need to think through when planning a vacation like this.
- I know that sometimes a groom wants to surprise his bride with their honeymoon. But this is one trip some people spend most of their lives dreaming about. Please discuss your hopes for this so you can meld your expectations.
- Your honeymoon is a special trip, probably the first big trip you’ve taken as husband and wife. It is usually wise to start planning this trip months in advance so that you will get exactly what you want. This is also the way to get the best price. And please be specific about what you want. Don’t just say you want a beach trip when what you really want is a trip to Cancun.
- Another thing that you will want to be sure to figure out is your honeymoon. You do not want to be fighting about money on your trip. If money is tight, consider asking for help. Maybe you can ask for money instead of gifts.
- Newly married couples tend to hang out together, so the chance are that you have heard about your friends’ trips. And while it may be tempting to copy your friends’ glorious times, make sure that this trip is about you and your new spouse, and the things you like to do together. You don’t want to do something just because everyone else is doing it.
- And it might be best not to book an important trip like this by yourself. Yes, you are going to want to do some of your own research. But sometimes people can paint a beautiful picture online, but the reality isn’t so pretty. Please ask me to help you. I get commission when I book a trip for you. I can ask ask questions, both of you and your hubby, and of the places you’re considering to make sure everything is going to be right. I am going to be asking about your dreams and your budget, as well as a lot of things in between. I would love to help you plan something.