I have several different thing going on in my life right now. Some of it has to do with work, some does not. Anyway, today let’s take a look at something near and dear to my heart, reasons why you should use a travel agent. Believe me, I know that it’s fairly easy to go online and book a hotel or rent a car. We travel agents are doing our best to educate the public on why it is still good to use us.
- First of all, this is how we make our living. We’re looking at stuff about travel most of the time that we are working, so we know this stuff. We know how to book trips, and we also know how to put the right package together for you.
- Everyone is so busy these days. Who has time to figure out the perfect family vacation or a romantic getaway? Working with us, you will only need to answer a few e-mails, and we can take care of the rest.
- I take time getting to know the people that I work with. I ask questions to help me get to know you and your travel preferences. And I take note of those things so that we don’t have to keep going over the same things. I work hard to make sure that your trip is memorable for all of the right reasons. And of course my hope is that once you book a trip through me, you won’t want to do anything else.
- Sure, reading about different destinations can be exhilarating, but there are so many details you have to figure out. And how do you know that what you’re seeing on the internet is the real thing. I’m always reading about travel, I can usually get a feel for what is legitimate and what is not.
- I’m always getting e-mail about travel deals. I also know how to ask around about the best deals on the trips you’re interested in.
- You may be saying, “Sure, you may be able to get deals, but how much are you going to charge us?” I do not charge you anything. I make money when I book hotels, car rentals, theme parks, cruises.
I would love to know your thoughts about any of this. Please let me know.