Let’s be honest for a minute, sometimes I’m not sure what to write about. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Today we are going to look at some random travel tips.
- xxFirst, pass a small notebook with you wherever you go. You never know when you might want to jot something down. This can apply to everyday life, not just when you travel. But when you travel, you might have even more things to remember.
- Are you running behind for your flight? Go ahead and check in online. Surely you’ll have your smartphone on you. You might even be able to check in while you are walking into the airport if you are driving yourself.
- Some countries allow you to put your toilet paper into the toilet. Others want you to put it in a trash can. Usually places that don’t want the paper in their sewer system will have a tiny trash can right beside the toilet. You might want to look that up before you leave just so you’ll know.
- You never know when you might get an upgrade for your hotel or flight. It does not hurt to ask whether they might have anything free available.
- If you have trouble sleeping, you might want to ask to not be put near the elevator. There is always so much noise and traffic around elevators.
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. Please let me know your thoughts