I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did. When you work from home, it seems extra important to try to get out and do some fun things on the weekend. I did have some fun this weekend, and that makes starting work again much better. We are going to get back to some tips you might want to remember when you’re traveling with children.
- Okay, if this is your first time traveling with your first baby, you would be wise to remember that traveling with a baby is going to be different than traveling as a
- couple or group of adults. That resort you and your friends absolutely loved might not be the best to take your children to. Were there a lot of hills to walk that you might not want to push a stroller up and down? Were there long waits at the restaurants? Were people coming up and down the halls at all hours of the night?
- If you are going to be vacationing at a place where you are going to be in seas of people, make sure you have your name and a way to contact you inside all your child’s clothing. And please remember what your children are wearing.
- Planning on going to the beach? You might want to make sure that the place you’re staying has a pool as well. Some children love the ocean, others will not go near it. However, most all children I know love playing in pools.
- A fairly common question for most new parents is, what should I take to hold my baby? Should we take a stroller, or should we just take a sling and be done with it? There are a lot of factors to this. Is the place you are going hot, or will it be pretty temperate? How much packing room will you have? What do you and your baby prefer?
We are going to get back to this discussion tomorrow. Would love to know what you are thinking.