When you think of Disney, you think of the most wonderful place on earth for children, way? And while it is true that a lot of what Disney has to offer puts big smiles on children’s faces, Disney also also has plenty that adults will enjoy as well, and I’m not just talking about those adults that never seem to grow up. Today we are going to look at something that may be geared mostly for adults, Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. This festival started in 1996 and has grown steadily ever since. It used to last only a month, but now it lasts 75 days.
- Have you been to this festival before. Don’t worry. There are always new foods and wines that you can try.
- If you’re like me and have a real sweet tooth, you’ll be happy to know that there will be over 100,000 desserts served.
- You’re more than welcome to explore all the food options which are available online.
- Disney does nothing that isn’t pretty big and meant to awe. For this event, they’ve gathered almost one hundred chefs from eight countries and twenty states. And some of Disney’s own chefs will be included as well.
- And this festival isn’t just about the food, there are workshops, seminars on beverages and cheeses, and a lot of musical performances.
- Disney has something special going on on Sundays here at the festival. The event is called “Sunday Brunch with the Chef”, and will feature all kinds of different chefs.
- Do you enjoy scavenger hunts? Disney puts on a scavenger hunt that will feature Remy from Ratatouille. Completed maps will earn you a prize.
I would love to get your thoughts on any of this. I would also love to help you book a trip Disney.