Let’s get back to our discussion about cruises.
- On cruises, the first thing you are going to have to pay is your deposit, and that is usually due soon after you make your reservations. If you book through me, I can help you keep up with when your payments are due. If you do not keep up with your payments, you might get kicked off your cruise. Sometimes you will have to pay your full fare before you board. Other times you will not. I can help you figure that out too. If you pay before your cruise, the only thing you’ll have to worry about after your cruise is what you will spend on the ship itself.
- Now there are several types of people who may qualify for a discount on a cruise. Among them are firefighters, military personnel [and that includes former military], and educators. You might want to let me know what you and your spouse do up front so I can let you know about any discounts.
Now let’s look at some other ways you can save.
- Booking early is probably going to be your best bet.. This is going to be the way you are going to get exactly what you want. You might also be able to save thousand on your cruise this way.
- Some cruises are also going to offer last minute deals. This is getting rare because most cruises sell out. Some cruiselines have decided that it is unfair to discount because of when you book.
- If you are able to vacation at odd times, do that. Most cruises offer discounts during the off season.
- Cruiselines are like most other businesses, they love repeat customers. A lot of the cruiselines have loyalty programs where you can get discounts and other goodies.
- Travel agents can also get you good deals if you want to do a pre or post packages. We can combine air, hotel, car packages. Please let me know if you are interested.