I’m trying some different things with the business, but I do want to make sure my normal work does get done. All right, so let’s get back to our discussion on why you might want to go to the Caribbean.
- This is one place that is fairly easy to get to. Your flights will be relatively short, it usually only takes a few hours to get anywhere in the Caribbean. And it is pretty easy to get a direct flight.
- Do you have airline miles you want to use? The Caribbean is one place you can get to using those miles.. You might get away with only paying taxes and fees.
- You can also use credit card rewards to get a very inexpensive trip to the Caribbean you can use your rewards to get into some very nice resorts. And of course, you can get all kinds of rewards when you sign up for a credit card.
- And if you are part of a hotel rewards program, you can save even more on your Caribbean trip. And yes, you can use those points on all-inclusive resorts.
- Don’t know which island you would like to visit? Book a Caribbean cruise. A cruise is a great way to experience several several islands at once. You can always go back to your favorite island on your next trip.
- Cruising is also an inexpensive way to see the islands. Cruises are not only very inexpensive ways to see the Caribbean, you will also get a lot of bang for your buck on a cruise. You will be getting most of your entertainment at no extra charge. Most of your meals will be included as well.