Let’s get back to looking at some of these annoying things do in the air, and how you can avoid doing these things yourself.
- When you are in the middle seat, you have the right to both of your armrests. That’s just the unwritten rule. I guess they figure you have enough to contend with. I do not know what you do when there are four seats.
- And if you are not in the window seat, do not lean over to take pictures, or open or close the window seat. That is their seat, they chose it for a reason. Please respect that.
- If you are a person that is going to get up often, choose an aisle seat. No one wants to get up thirty times so that you can go to the bathroom or get something out of your carry on. Take a minute and think of anything you might need before you sitting down.
- If you meet someone on the plane, that is great. Talk all you want, as long as they’re agreeable. But please try to keep it down. Not everyone wants to hear your conversation. Think of yourself as in a library.
- When they put the seat belt sign on, please obey it. That mostly just annoys your fellow passengers. It could also hold everything up your flight.
- Please do your best to keep your children in line. Everyone knows that babies cry. But please keep your other children as occupied as you can. Bring games and snacks. And this is not the time to fight over the Ipad.