I should go on and tell you, I am going to be busy next week, and I might not be able to post a couple of days. We’ll have to see what happens.
Okay, let’s face it. Most people say they love to travel, but what they really mean is that they love exploring new destinations. Most people do not like the time they are in the car or in the air. But today let’s look at some tips that might enable you to pass the time more easily.
- Bring some headphones on any trip that you make. You are going to at least to be able to listen to music. But my personal favorite is to listen to books while I’m riding. Getting lost in a good story helps erase the long miles.
- Yes, I know you can access to plug-ins at the airports. But do you really want to fight everyone else for those? Bring extra batteries. They also have those portable chargers that you may want to look into.
- But what if you forget to do that or put them somewhere you can’t access them? Try something a lot of people don’t think of anymore, and pull out a good old-fashioned book. They will sell those at the airport. If nothing else, it might help put you to sleep.
- Do you have a mask that covers your eyes? Pack that. Do you have earplugs for when your husband snores? Bring those along too. Having those will help you sleep on the plane.
- Wear comfortable clothing. You shouldn’t get sloppy in what you wear. Your fellow passengers don’t want to see the clothes you always paint in. Wear something like your favorite sweatsuit.