We’ve said that jetlag is a real thing. Having had the privilege to go out of the country a couple of times now, I know this to be true. We’ve looked at some tips that might help you combat this, but today let’s look at some more.
- Everyone is so busy these days. You may be to the point where you don’t care where you sit on the plane, you just want to get to your destination. The good news is that as a travel agent, I can help you take care of all those details. Just let me know what you want, and I can help you figure out the rest.
- When you sit down on the airplane, before you turn everything onto airplane mode, turn your watch, or phone, to the time of your destination. It will help you start thinking of the right time.
- I hated naps as a little girl, I always felt like I was missing out on something. I still can’t say I enjoy them, mostly because I can’t get to sleep during the day, I’d rather watch something. But getting some rest on the plane is always a good idea.
- When you do want to sleep, put those devices away. Most people can get lost on their, laptop or other device. There is always something you can do. Put them away and get some actual sleep.
- Most of what people think when it comes to alcohol and sleeping is simply not true. You do not get to sleep faster. And you do not rest better once you’ve had an adult beverage.
- Some people have to take medication in order to sleep. But if you are not one of those people, you shouldn’t take medicine so that you can sleep on the plane. Taking something is going to mess with your sleep cycle, and you don’t want to do that.