Let’s keep looking at some five star resorts you might want to go to with your sweetheart.
- Looking for a simple romantic getaway? You might want to try St Lucia’s Sandals Regency LaToc. This is actually another five star all inclusive. They have nine restaurants you will be able to choose from. You ask, what is there to do at this place? You will find a couple of nice pools. You can also play golf. You can also enjoy their beaches. Do you want to stay in the States?
- The Cosmopolitan is in Vegas, and is a place most people try to play in when they come to visit this city. Why not stay there? They have an excellent casino as well as some great clubs. And they are known to have stellar service. A
- re you heading to Petra? Have you looked into staying at La Royal Hotel Ammon. They are known for their two story spa and their rotating piano in the lobby. They also have some great boutiques to shop in.
Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And nothing says romance quite like getting away for a few days with the one you love. Today let’s look at some places you might want to take your sweetie to. By the way, the resorts we are going to look at are all five star properties.
- The first one we are going to look at is Sandos Nature San Blas Resort and Golf. What makes this place unusual is that while while most five stars are not all inclusive, but this place is. You will also find plenty to do here. They have several pools, a lake with paddleboats, and of course there is golf. You will also be able to choose from several restaurants.
- Are you wanting to get to the newly rebuilt Los Cabos? You might want to try Montage Los Cabos. This place is decorated to suit its desert surroundings. But there are a number of infinity pools and hot tubs where you can relax while you enjoy the views. Their beach is one of the few swimmable beaches in the area.
- Or would you rather go for the gold and go to France? There you will want to stay at the Grand Hotel Villa De France which is in Morocco. This beautiful property was originally built in the 1700’s and is beautifully decorated. Both French and British royalty and stars have stayed here.
Today we are going to go back to the basics, and once again take a Look at some reasons why you should use a travel agent. And please, let me know of any questions you might have. I would love to answer them. Now on to our topic.
- Travel is our business. This is what we are looking at day and day and week after week. If you are looking for a specific thing, we know where to find it or who to ask. We will be able to help you to figure out your trip while you take care of everything else in your life. We can do the research and help you figure out all you want to do.
- We are also trained to ask the right questions to ensure you have the best vacation ever. The questions will be personal, but that is only because we want to get to know the things that are important to you and your family. Often you may not know all the things to ask. We will be guiding each step of the way.
- I know I’ve written about this several times before, but we travel agents make money when we book hotels, car rentals, cruises, theme parks and things like that. And I have personally decided not to charge anything over and above that.
- I know that a lot of travel agents like to work certain hotels and cruiselines, etc. And especially when a travel agent does that, they can work with their vendors to give their guests the best possible experience.
Everyone knows that Disney World, and a lot of other theme parks, are in Orlando, Florida. But what do you do if you grow tired of amusement park fun? That is what we are going to look at today.
- To start with, when was the last time you went shopping just because you wanted to get out and enjoy some retail therapy? A lot of people like to shop when they are on vacation. Many find it relaxing. And while you are on vacation, you’ll feel freer to take your time and enjoy the experience.
- Or when was the last time you sat in a nice restaurant to enjoy a dinner with family or friends, and didn’t care how long it took? You were there primarily to enjoy time with one another. Spend the evening trying new food and catching up.
- Orlando has a great downtown. You will find some beautiful lakes to walk around.
- I know they have Sea World, but they also have a nice aquarium you can visit if you are looking for something >something slower pace. Here you will find lots of stingraysys, sharks, and of course lots of fish.
As a society, Americans are extremely busy. Most of us adults are working in some capacity. And then many also have hobbies we like keeping up with. There are also things to do to maintain a house, car and all the stuff we feel we have to have. And then there is marriage and all our other family commitments. Kids are just as busy with school, sports and everything else they do. Vacations are one time families get away from their full lives and take time to be together and make memories. That is the big reason that I’m in this business..
But did you know that traveling is also great for a child’s education? Children who travel seem to be more respectful and tolerant. They are also more willing to try new things..
Let’s keep looking at tropical vacations that would be perfect to take the kids along.
- And let’s start today by looking at Caribbean cruises. Caribbean cruises may be some of the most popular vacations out there. In the cruise world, the Caribbean is split into Eastern and Western. Because these are so popular you are going to find that many cruiselines off these cruises. So what are you looking for in a cruise? Do you want something that will keep your children busy the entire time? Do you want a very inexpensive cruise, or would you rather pay once and then not have to worry about money on your trip?
- Tulum is a city in Mexico that is pretty reasonably priced. It is also fairly accessible. You will find ancient Mayan ruins and beautiful beaches here. It is also pretty family friendly.
- Have your children been studying ancient Greece? You might want to give them a taste of what Greece is like now by taking them to Mykonos. This city will give you a good feel for Greek culture. Your whole family will love the cuisine. Very rich people also keep their yachts here.
Are you dreaming of a tropical vacation? We are going to continue our discussion of good tropical places to take kids..
- And the first place we are going to look at today is Anguilla. Okay, so this island may be harder to get to than most of its Caribbean counterparts. But if you are looking for an upscale island that has lots of gorgeous beaches, this is your place. And even though this is kind of a hoity toity place, many of their resorts roll out the red carpet for kids.
- In fact, many places on Anguilla are trying their best to cater to families. Starfish Jolly Beach Resort, don’t you just love that name, is becoming well known for its family friendly atmosphere.
- Do you want a resort where you can go and hang out there your entire vacation? You might want to try the Grand Bahia Principe which is in Jamaica. They have several great pools. They also have a water park on the resort itself. They have a kids’ club and a great spa as well.
Last week, we were talking about some cruises you might want to take to get out of this winter weather. But what if you want to bring your children along on your tropical vacation? The idea of a tropical vacation with kids can be tantalizing and yet terrifying all at once. Today let’s start looking at some destinations that will hopefully not leave you hanging.
- We’ve been talking about Hawaii earlier this week, we are going to start by looking at Kauai. This is an absolutely beautiful island with lots of green rolling hills, and yet you are going to be near the ocean as well, since you are on an island. You and your family will have plenty to do here. There is everything from whale watching to helicopter rides to the beautiful beaches with all the water sports. You and your family will want to stay at the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas to ensure a private bedroom away from the kids and a kitchen you can cook in.
- Does your family just love mountains, volcanoes, wildlife and adventure? Consider booking a trip to Costa Rica. Staying in their capital city of San Jose will also get you close to coffee plantations, beaches and places you can zipline. And your hotel should be the San Jose Costa Rica Marriott for huge rooms and rainforest views.
- Have you ever wanted to explore French Polynesia? Paul Gauguin Cruises has some of the most intriguing itineraries. Cruising will allow you to get to see several islands on one trip.
- If you know anyone who has been to the Bahamas, you’ve probably heard of the resort Atlantis. This is a huge, sprawling resort that has sections that are for families, and other sections that are for adults only. Your family could stay on this resort your whole vacation and have a perfect trip.
I’m trying out some new things in I’m business. I’ve just started today, so I’m not sure how anything is going to work. But I am feeling like I need to try some new things, and we’ll have to see what happens. But anyway, this blog is about travel, so let’s get back to discussing Hawaii.
What is the first city you think of when you think of when you think about Hawaii? Might it be honolulu? Located on the island of Oahu, this is the state’s capitol. And as such, it is the epicenter for the state’s political, economic and cultural life.
Here you will find a bustling metropolis full of museums, historic sites and places to take in the performing arts. There is also a lot of great shopping. And yet in honolulu, no one is truly in a rush. You are going to have time to take in your beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the feel of sand between your toes as you listen to live music.
Let’s look at some top reasons to go to this remarkable city.
- Hanauma Bay is a great place to visit. It is a gorgeous place to simply sunbathe. But people who snorkel are going to love the wide variety of sealife here.
- You can visit iolani Palace which is the only palace in the State.
- You might also want to visit Diamond Head State park which has some great trails leading to some excellent views.
From what I hear, cruising is the perfect way to explore Hawaii. Especially if you are going to see the islands for the first time, a cruise is the perfect way to see several islands at once. Life on these islands can be rather expensive, so taking a cruise is likely going to save you a pretty good bit of money. A cruise is also going to have everything planned out for you, saving you a lot of time and aggravation.
Okay, so what do you think of when you think of when you think of Hawaii? Are you thinking of swaying palm trees, grass skirts, and luaus? Hawaii is this and so much more. Some other reasons to go?
- Hawaii is an incredibly beautiful place that no one should miss out on.
- They have an unique and fascinating history and culture.
- Are you someone that loves being on the ocean and doing all kinds of water sports? If that’s you, you are going to love this place.
- If you get tired of beach life, you might enjoy exploring by air in a helicopter. You might get a new vantage point on their spectacular waterfalls. Or you might see some of their active volcanos.
- Everyone needs to experience the delights of a traditional luau at least once in their lives.
- Hawaii is an absolute paradise for food lovers. Their cuisine is a mix of American, Asian and Pacific islands foodx