The things we read about in the news lately may make people wonder if it is safe to travel anywhere anymore. Of course, you may not be safe in your own backyard. Today let’s look at some destinations that should be relatively safe.
- Zambia earns high ratings from the U.S. State Department. Here you will be able to see the beautiful Victoria Falls as well as a plethora of animals in this place.
- Are you, or someone you know, seriously into gaming? Or maybe you just love Japanese food and want to see some of their majestic mountains. Or maybe you just want to see where a lot of our technology comes from. Japan is an incredibly safe place to visit.
- Do you want to go to Europe, you just aren’t sure where? You might want to try Slovenia. Those of you who are especially interested in the environment will love this place. The country has won awards for how environmentally conscious they are.
- Iceland is another very safe country. It is also gorgeous. Is swimming on your bucket list any time you go anywhere? No problem. They have hot springs. You will also want to enjoy their glaciers.
- New Zealand is second only to Iceland when it comes to safety. Would you like to see where the “Lord of the Rings” movies were made? Do you want to explore caves?