A lot of people think of travel as being very expensive, but that is simple not true. There are many places you can go that will be pretty inexpensive. Let’s start looking at some of those today.
- And the first one we are going to look at today is Vietnam. Here your average cost each day is forty two dollars. Do you think you can beat that? Do you love history? Does eco-travel interest? Or maybe you would just like to go for the food?
- I’m frustrated with myself because I can not think of the name of the musical. But there is a musical that is kind of set around Bali. This is an island in Asia, and it’s beautiful. There are a lot of trees and waterfalls. Anyway, your average cost per day there is at sixty two dollars.
- I know that people keep debating about whether or not Mexico is a safe destination. From what I hear, you should be fine as long as you stay on the resorts. Anyway, if you are looking for a beautiful beach vacation, you are going to want to go to
- Mexico.. You will also stretch your dollar here.
- You might also want to try our neighbor at the the other end, namely Canada. From what I hear, you are going to get a taste of Europe without the expense. They have some great skiing. Foodies are going to love the interesting cuisine up there. And again, you are going to get a nice vacation at an excellent price.[