Let’s look at some more ways you can save on your next cruise.
- Just because you are looking for ways to save money doesn’t mean you have to go without a few luxuries. And yes, here I’m talking about those magical spa treatments. Waiting until the very last minute is going to save you a pretty good bit of money. Wait until you are on board for your cruise.
- Do you want to know a secret? You are probably not going to be in your room more than to sleep and to change. There is always something you can do. So there is no need to worry about whether or not your room has a view.
- Doing this is going to cost you some time, but may well be worth the effort. Book your own excursions as opposed to booking them through the cruiseline. I may be able to help you with that.
- Or you might not want to book any excursions at all. You will find plenty to do on the ship. You will also likely be able to do some free things at the different destinations.
- Cruises are going to take their pictures and try to get you to buy their photo packages. Take your own pictures and make a scrapbook once you get home. Making use of the internet is going to cost you. Do you really need it? A cruise is as good a time as any to step away from the internet and all of its demands and just relax.