I know it is not nearly Christmas time, but holiday cruises are getting more and more popular. And if you and your family are even considering taking a cruise as your holiday vacation, you’ll want to start your planning now. Here are some tips that are going to help you to make your holiday cruise even more festive.
- Okay, let’s get real here. A Christmas cruise may be wonderful. But a lot of us have those holiday decorations that it is just not Christmas unless you can see those. Maybe they are from your parents or your grandparents. Don’t go without. Bring them with you.
- Christmas is all about being lazy with the people you love most. Be sure to bring those pajamas you’ll want to hang out in most the morning. Many cruises don’t charge any extra when you order room service, so have your morning feast in your room.
- I know that some people don’t consider it true celebration unless there is some kind of bubbly involved. Each guest is allowed to bring one bottle of adult beverage aboard. So make sure that get packed.
- It is Christmas. Make sure not to forget to bring your gifts to exchange. It is not like someone is going to come in the night and bring all your gifts for you.
- Bring a little gift for someone on your crew. It will be sure to brighten their day.