- We are going to start with a destination that is close to me. And actually this is a place I often visit, well actually I visit one of the suburbs. But anyway, the place I’m talking about is Atlanta, Georgia not. I was at the Zoo of Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, and really enjoyed my time there. I know they have the Coke Museum there. They also have a fantastic aquarium.
- If you have boys, you will want to make it a point to visit San Antonio. Why? Remember the Alamo. You will also find their river River Walk to be one of the nicest around.
- Are you looking for a city that has a little bit of everything? Try Charleston, South Carolina. Runners will love their trails. There is a lot of history to explore here. And everyone will love the food that is served here.
- Do you dream of meeting all the stars? You will want to go to Los Angeles. Take a tour of Beverly Hills. Shop on Rodeo Drive. Enjoy a Broadway show. And don’t forget, there are also some beautiful beaches there.
- Do you just love being outdoors? You are going to want to go to the Grand Canyon. This is a beautiful place to hike and camp.