Are you sitting around on this Saturday morning, thinking that there must be a better way to spend your weekend than just sitting around, binging on your favorite tv shows. There is. Take a day off, and enjoy a three day trip somewhere. Where, you ask? Let’s look at some more destinations.
- There is New Orleans that you might want to explore. You will especially enjoy it if you enjoy night life. But do you know who will probably the enjoy it most? Foodies. This is the place to get your French cuisine. And they also have great Creole food.
- Are you looking for a place you can just go and relax? You might want to try Kennebunkport. It is so relaxing that the Bush family got a place here. You are going to enjoy some excellent fishing. They also have beautiful beaches
- Ooh, I have spent some time in Baltimore. I know they have one of the largest aquariums in the country. Their Inner Harbor is a lot of fun. Woul, you may be overwhelmed by the number of food choices. My recommendation would be to go around and try all of their samples. You will want to be sure to get some crab cakes there in Baltimore as well.
- If you are looking for something more high end, you might want to try going to Santa Barbera. There are many great restaurants and lots of interesting shopping.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love to go to Colorado Springs. This is a great place to hike and bike. If you are not into that kind of thing, you and family might want to go explore the headquarters of Focus on the Family. They have their own Whit’s End and everything.