Today let’s look at some more travel tips.
- You are going on vacation. You are not going to need everything that you think you might need. You are going to be busy having fun and relaxing. Take comfortable clothing, and clothing that is easy to wash in your hotel sink. Limit yourself to one device for each person is going on the trip.
- But be sure to take the things that you know you will need. Take any medicine that you are going to need. Figure out all the papers that you are going to need, and put those in a folder which you will want to know where that is at all times. And do not forget to bring your chargers.
- People like to do different things on their vacations. Some like to be busy the whole time. Others like sitting beside the pool with a good book at least part of the time. Do some planning, but make sure everyone is free to choose what they do.
- Make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into. It is usually best to book your trip well before you are to leave. And read the fine to print sure that you don’t run into any surprises along the way.
- It used to be that you wanted to be sure to have plenty of film. Now you want to be to know sure to have your camera’s memory cleared before you start on your trip. Put everything on your computer. You won’t want to have to worry about limiting your pictures. I know that most everyone has gps on your phones. But you want to have some kind of back up plan. Print out directions to the places you know you want to go to. And take a map.