Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, and hopefully you’re starting to dream about your summer vacation. You want everything to be perfect. While I can’t make that happen, I can offer you some tips that might help.
- You will want to have some kind of plan. Leaving everything up to fate is usually not a good idea. Figure out some restaurants you might want to try? Are there museums you might want to explore?
- But at the same time, you don’t want to have every second of your vacation planned. You want to make sure you have sometime to relax. Watch movies. Play games. You will how much planning is good for you and your family.
- There have been some recent changes concerning passports. Make sure you and your family have everything you need before it’s time for you to leave.
- Another thing that you will want to be sure to think through is how much you want to spend on your trip. Something you may want to consider is taking cash on your trip. This will help you know exactly how much you have.
There is a whole world out there. If you are ready to start traveling, but aren’t sure where to start, read on for some advice..
- You might want to try London. Haven’t you wanted to see Big Ben in person? Maybe you want to go to The Globe and watch a play where Shakespeare did his work? Or maybe the royal family has tickled your fancy. You will also love the culture that is here.
- Especially if you are looking for a place to go with the one you love, you might want to try Paris. You might want to see their lovely river, the Sein. Lots of people want to see the Eifle Tower. There is a lot of history here. And you will not want to miss visiting their cafes.
Okay, I’ve talked you into it. You are sure you want to go on a cruise. You just aren’t sure which one, because you have kids that you want to take with you. You want them to have the best experience that they can. Your question is, which cruises are good for children? Read on to find out.
- I have heard amazing things about Disney cruises. I know adults who have gone on Disney cruises without children. Disney cruises are going to have a great kids’ club, good things for tweens and teens to do. They are going to have babysitting for you to go out and enjoy yourselves as a couple at night. They have Disney movies that they have turned into Broadway plays.
- I think it was earlier this week that we were talking about the Norwegian Escape. Well, it is good for children. Toddlers are going to have their own dedicated staff. They are going to have a quiet rooms for their naps. Older kids are going to have a blast at the water park.
- Celebrity Edge is reworking their children’s program, and they will be ready for your children in 2020. Celebrity is collaborating with Lonely Planet for their new program. Let me know if you want to book a cruise with your children.
Let’s get back to our discussion about planning a girls’ trip for you and your friends.
- Okay, you have decided who is going to go. And you have decided where you want to go. The next big question to try to figure out your budget. The exception to this is if you have a rich friend that wants to pay for everyone, but that’s rare. The majority of us need to figure out a budget when we go on a trip. You are going to want to discuss this as a group.
- If everyone has was some money you want to spend, you might want to go to an all inclusive resort and enjoy time in spas and things like that. If you have a somewhat tighter budget, you might want to rent a house by the beach. Or you might consider meeting at one of your group member’s houses.
- You might want to work with a travel agent if anyone in your group is short on time. I would love to help you put something like this together for you. I do not charge you anything extra, because I make money when I book trips for people. And so, I would love to help anyone interested in working with me.
- If you are going to plan everything, your group is going to want to designate one person to do the planning. It is going to take some time to do the research and coordinating. Ask your group how much they want to be involved in the decision making process.. Most women are not going to care about all the details, the most important thing is going to be just spending time together.
There is no question that you love your family. But sometimes it is nice to get away from them, to take a break, and get away with some of your gal pals for a little while. Traveling with your family is a lot of fun, but it is also work. You can’t really stop parenting. You can’t stop seeing that your children are fed, or get the sleep that they need. But when you’re with your girlfriends, you leave every bit of work behind. If that sounds good to you, you might want to read on for tips on how to plan a girls’ getaway.
- Okay, so the first question you need to ask is who is going. Who do you want to hang out for three or four days? Is there a group of women you know that they will get along for that long?
- When you decide on a group, where do you want to go? Do you want to go to the beach and just lay out and eat? Are you wanting to plan your trip around some major retail therapy? Are you and your pals into board games? Or is there a certain place you’ve always wanted to go together? Decide what you want to do on your trip.
- Now if you would like to go on a cruise, you are actually going to have very little planning to do. Another advantage of a cruise is that you won’t have to do everything together..
We are going to get back to this tomorrow.
You might be thinking about taking a cruise for your next vacation. But just because you want to take one doesn’t mean money is plentiful for you right now. Can you take a cruise without spending a lot of money? Of course you can. Today let’s look at some ways you can do just that.
- First, talk to me when you are thinking about booking a cruise. I know some of you have taken cruises before and know something about cruising. But researching travel is what I do day to day. I also have access to other travel agents who I can ask questions of. I am going to be able to figure out exactly you want, and will also be able to save you money as well.
- You are going to want to join any loyalty programs you are asked to, if you think you are going to cruise with them again. You are going to be asked about loyalty programs as you leave your cruise. Oh, you may not see many savings when you first join, but as you cruise with them more and more. Look at this as a long term strategy.
- If you have found the cruise of your dreams, and know you’ll be cruising with them the rest of your life, consider getting a credit card with them. Many of these cruise credit cards will give you double points when you book your cruise with that card. You can also get double points when you buy anything on board. Get a lot of points and you might score a free or deeply discounted cruise.
- Here’s a big one. Research your shore excursions before you leave on your cruise. Cruiselines are going to charge you a lot for their excursions. Doing things your own thing is also going to allow you to do exactly what you want.
- Most people who go on a cruise are going to want to buy the cruise tshirt. Usually they are going to have a great special on these tshirts on the last day of your cruise. You might be able to get one of these tshirts for ten dollars, sometimes they’re even less. You might also want to read your cruise newsletters for more sales.
- If you’re dying to have a massage at the cruise spa, you are going to want to do that when your ship is in port. You will be able to get better deals, and will also be able to have the place to yourself for the most part.
- If you are interested in going to the specialty restaurants, book your reservations for the very first evening of your cruise. This is usually a great way to get a fantastic meal at a discounted price.
River cruising is still a relatively new concept. There are some similarities between the cruises most everyone has come to know and these newer river cruises. These similarities include you are on a ship for a week or more, and you do get to visit different destinations while keeping your same accommodations throughout your journey. But today let’s look at some things that are different about these river cruises.
- Ocean ships are growing larger and larger with each passing year. Their goal seems to be to take as people as possible. And that’s great if you are looking for one gigantic party. But if you are looking for something smaller, river cruises are the way you want to go. There will not be as many restaurants that you can choose from, and you may find little to no entertainment on these smaller ships.
- Hmm, I’ve never heard anything except that you will not feel any movement on these huge ships, but they are saying that you will feel so much less movement on these river vessels. You will not have to worry about any seasickness.
- One big advantage of going on these smaller vessels is that you can practically get anywhere. These huge ships are going to be quite limited in where they can get to. The large ships are going to even have trouble getting you to the major cities, meaning you are going to have to take other transportation, which means you will be wasting valuable time.
- On your typical cruise, you are going to pay for each and every shore excursion you choose to take. On a river cruise, that is simply not true. You are going to be able to go on the shore excursions at no additional charge. Everything is included in the price you pay up front.
- And that is not just your excursions, you are going to get a whole lot for your money on these cruises. Free wifi is the norm. You will also get free wine or beer with lunch and dinner.
Are you interested in a river cruise. Please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you believe that we are only a couple of weeks away from Memorial Day weekend? Summer is just around the corner. Have you thought about what you might want to do for a summer vacation? Maybe you’re at a place where you would love to do a vacation that is on the nicer side, but you do not want to spend a fortune. You can’t, there is just not a lot of money in your budget. Today I have some suggestions that might just work for you.
- Sure, everyone knows that Orlando, Florida is the amusement park capitol. Unfortunately, that place can get awful expensive. Instead you might want to try Lakeland or Winter Haven. You will still be fairly close to places like LEGOLAND. These are towns where you can get accommodations at much more reasonable prices..
- Or you might want to try Daytona Beach. Your family doesn’t love racing? That is no problem. You are going to find lots of other things to do in this city. You will be able to enjoy water parks, museums, and beaches here.
- Does your family love being in the great outdoors? Tuscon, Arizona is a destination that you might want to seriously consider. Here you will find plenty of outdoors activities to keep you busy. Do you need things to do in case of bad weather? This city also has a lot in the way of historical and cultural attractions. There are also a lot of great shops.
- Are your kids dying to go to an amusement park? You might want to try checking out Branson, Missouri. Their amusement park is called Silver Dollar city. Table Rock Lake is another attraction that you will not want to miss.
Let’s keep looking at some cool thing about Norwegian’s Epic. Are you liking what you’re reading about? I would love to help you plan a cruise. If you are interested, please let me know at email@example.com.
- The first thing we are going to look at is that they have a really cool bar. It is called the Swedka Ice Bar. When I said cool, I meant that quite literally. This place is kept at a temperature below freezing. Personally I don’t see the attraction to keeping it that cold. Wouldn’t most people get uncomfortable pretty quickly and just leave?
- Most cruises are going to have some kind of dance parties for all of their guests to enjoy together. And the Epic is no exception to this. Dance the night away at their Glow Party in Spice H2O.. You will be listening to pop music. And as you might be able to imagine, the glow sticks will be flowing.
- Have you ever been to one of these escape rooms that are becoming so popular? The Epic has one, and it is called the Big Top. You will be joining teams to try to figure how to beat the curse before your time runs out.
One of Norwegian’s largest ships is called the Epic. Today let’s look at some of the amazing things you can do while on board.
- If you are looking for something very exclusive, you are going to want to look into Norwegian’s The Haven. This is the place to be if you want to try living in luxury for a few days. You will have your own suite away from the crowds. You will have your own restaurants, your own pool, and access to a butler for sure. Some of the guests that are not staying in The Haven will be able to buy their way into the pool area.
- Are you looking for something wet and wild? Epic has some waterslides that you will love. One is called The Epic Plunge, and it is a bowl slide. This huge slide is the first of its kind on a cruise ship. You will find two other waterslides on the ship as well.
- Don’t you just love dinner shows? Norwegian has one, and it features their Cirque Dream. This is their circus, so you are going to find acrobats, balancing acts and jugglers. Here you will also be treated to a nice three-course dinner as well.