Most of us go to hotels to unwind and relax. But we should be mindful of the fact that everyone else is there to relax as as well. Here are some other things that you will want to keep in mind.
- Watch your children to make sure they don’t do anything crazy. If they’re under ten, you will probably want to be with them at all times. Over ten, you may want to set some ground rules and see how they do on their own. If you have more than one, one will usually tell on the others. You don’t want your kids to be the ones that no one wants to be around, do you?
- Are you going to be staying there a week? Go on and use their shampoo. Don’t pack every bottle away in your luggage. And yes, I know you’re on vacation and relax on the dieting, but it is best the not to get to go hog wild. Don’t stuff yourself on the free breakfasts. And eat only one or two cookies each day.
- Be kind to the other people at the hotel, and that includes your fellow guests as well as the staff. You don’t want to make life difficult for those that are serving you, do you? And relax, get to know your fellow guests, it will be good for you. And give grace when something goes wrong, no one can be perfect all the time.
- Be kind not only to the people, but also to the furniture. It certainly gets well used. If something breaks, please let someone know.
- And make sure to go over checkout the night before just to know that you do not forget anything.