We are going to look at some more tips to for traveling to Europe.
- You know it’s not the best idea to leave everything to chance even when you are just taking a road trip around the States. What if you can’t find a hotel when you’re ready to rest? In Europe, you are going to find more barriers because of the language differences. And besides, you are going to be fighting against jetlag. Booking your hotels beforehand will also help you get the best prices.
- You are going to Europe because want to see different things, and that means you are going to be doing a lot of walking. And that means that you will want to bring some nice, comfortable walking shoes. Don’t leave home without them.
- And speaking of the long walks, be careful about how much luggage you bring. They do have places where you can wash clothes.. Bring something you know you’ll be able to carry a while.
- I know that there are many different places that you might want to go. But it is wise to stay in one place for a while. This will enable you to get a good feel for the place.. It will also let you make friends.
- Of course you will want to see the well known sites. Those are the places everyone will ask about once you return home. And those are the best places to take pictures to give everyone back home #fomo. But you will also want to ask the locals where their favorite places are.