Today we are going to take a look at some random travel tips.
- Always take a hat with you when you go on vacation. In the winter, it is going to cost you almost no room to throw in a beanie. In warmer climates, you will thank yourself for remembering to bring a hat that helps keep the sun off your face. Not sure what the weather is going to be? Take both.
- Packing for a trip is always easier when you have just done laundry. Not only will everything be clean, you may get a better idea of what mixes and matches.
- It is a good idea to pack a little first aid kit. Take some band-aids, pain medicine, decongestant, and hydrocortizone cream. You may be surprised at how much you might use these things.
- When you go somewhere that has clean drinking water, take a refillable bottle with you. You are likely to get thirstier when you are are on trips. And it is a good idea to get more water in you and your kids even if someone is not necessarily thirsty. This will help you save a lot of money too.
I think every person has things they like about their job, and things that they wish they could not do. Today let’s get a glimpse into an air stewardess’s life and find out what they think about their work.
- First, do you really need that extra soda or drink right away? There could be hundreds of people on one flight. They will have certain times that they will come around and ask if you want a. But they’re human too, and want to take a break from time to time.
- Put your shoes on before you get up and walk around. You have no idea how dirty those planes can get. Yes, they do clean the airplane before the flight, but it is often not the best cleaning job in the world.
- They care about their job and want to do well. But that does not give you the right to be rude or demanding. They are people , people who can only do so much Be nice to them, and they will be nice to you in return.
- They are not going to be able to read your mind. You are one of about ten thousand people they serve each month. They are not likely to remember your preferences, even when you travel often. Give them grace.
- not They usually don’t know anymore about what will happen when you experience delays. They don’t know whether you are going to be able to make up that time. It is better not to ask them.
You guys know I l love Disney. I talk about it any time I can. yes, Disney Cruises are going to have a lot to offer children. It is , they know how to make children happy. Bas every parent knows, make the children happy and you will make their parents happy as well. Let’s look at some ways Disney Cruises make their adult guest happy.
- Even when you are taking a family vacation, that does not mean that you are going to want to spend every single second with them. You are going to love their nursery and kids’ clubs Everything is done wonderfully well in these areas, and a lot of children would rather spend most of their time in these club? So even when you want to be with your children you shouldn’t have to put up with lots of other children.
- However a lot of families do go on these cruises to spend time together as a family. Imagine that? If other people’s children get to be too much for you, you can always go to the adults’-only areas.
- Most children aren’t going to go for the idea of no sleeping while they’re on vacation. Or maybe it is more like their parents won’t let them go for that idea. Anyway the time does come each evening when most the children are in bed and the ship becomes a place that is mostly for adults.
- a lot of state rooms are going to be little more than cracker boxes where you’re likely not want to do anything more than sleep and dress in them This is not true with Disney ships. They know that most of their guests will be families. They aralso going to have bigger bathrooms that are often split up. Disney also puts shower and tub combos in every room?That is virtually unheard of anywhere else.
I love traveling when we are going to see family or friends. But I don’t usually love the actual travel time. Being in the car is fine, I like it better when we can listen to a book while we’re driving. It is less boring that way.Unfortunately, I can’t use my communication device unless I am in my w, and there’s not much I can do was to keep my mind busy unless I have my communication device I do not fly often, but when we do it’s because we have another choice. It can be harder than you might think.I can usually get more than one seat which is nice when I want to stretch out. But I don’t do well with keeping those ear plugs in, which makes the watching the movies hard. Let’s look at some tips that might help other people.
- You are going to be able to borrow a wheelchair in a lot of airports. This must be nice for those that can walk some, but have trouble doing a lot of walking
- If you do bring your wheelchair, they are going to have a form that you can fill out to help them know how to take care of it. This will help them know the things that will help them avoid doing damage to your devices.
- If you do see some damage that they have done, it is best to let them know about it right away. You don’t want any questions about who did the damage. Besides, the quicker they know, the quicker they can fix everything.
Let’s look at some more things you might want to avoid doing when you are on a cruise.
- This first one I’m reading today I’ve heard mixed things about. These people are saying that every shop owner you meet at your destinations are going to charge you an thumb and a leg for everything you purchase. I do not think that is necessarily true. I think you can find good deals most anywhere that you would go. You just have to be careful and weigh your options.
- Most cruises these days are going to give you a ton of different choices when it comes to the things you can do. Why? Because they want to keep all of their guests happy. You are not going to be able to do every single thing. Decide on the things that are the most important to you and your family.
- Some people, well, okay, maybe a lot of people sign up to watch a show on a cruise, and then never bother showing up. If you decide that this is the evening you would like to see a show, get into the line half an hour before the show is to start, and you should get in without a problem.
- You are on a vacation. You do not need to be anywhere at any certain time. Do not cut in line no matter what you are doing? It is just rude. There are a lot of people on any given ship. Take your time, and enjoy those around you.
You may have been on a lot of cruises before. These are things you may, or may not have thought of, before. Let’s ta look take a look.
- I am always this, but things can go on when you go on vacation. You might get sick. You could lose your luggage. You might have an emergency at home, and you need to go home early. These are the kinds of reasons you might want to consider getting travel insurance.
- Most ships these days do have wifi. You will not want to forget to connect your phone to that as soon as you get onboard. Either that or turn your phone complete off and leave it. You do not want to see the charges you may face if you do other than that.
- Don’t be that person that gets up really early to throw a towel, or three over some pool chairs only to go back to bed. That is just rude. Enjoy the pool whenever you are actually there. But when you leave, take your things with you.
My communication device, which is also my computer, needed to be worked on. I’m on a loaner device, for which I’m very grateful, and I’m not doing a bad job figuring things out if I do say so myself.
But anyway, today let’s keep taking a look at some things that you do not want to do while you are on a cruise.
- There is no question that being on a cruise ship can be a lot of fun in and of itself. But you should explore the destinations that they are taking you to. You are going to be able to find inexpensive ways to enjoy each spot.
- Cruises will often charge a good bit for you to go on their excursions. Before going on your cruise, do some research and figure out which excursions you would enjoy most and go on and book them.
- There will be enough that you will want to do that this shouldn’t be a problem. But don’t go to places that are for the crew only. There is always a reason that they say that, and it’s usually for your protection. Parents will also want to tell your teens this.
- Cruises are going to have dining options that are available to you 24/7 You have absolutely no need to take your leftovers back to your room.
- On an airplane, your pilot is the one in charge ultimately. On a cruise ship, this is going to be your captain. Give him the respect he deserves.
I am home, and ready to be back to work. I am getting through all my e-mail and things like that. I had a great vacation, and now I feel ready to get to some work.
What are you supposed to do on a cruise? We can boil that down to two things, relax and have fun. But today we are going to look some things that you should not do when you go on a cruise.
- A lot of ships are going everything that they can to ensure that you do not get beach seasick. But if you do, please let someone know. They are going to have doctors that will be able to help you. Please don’t go on a cruise and end up in bed the whole time.
- Do not just toss your trash overboard. There will be trash cans on board that you can use. The ocean is just too beautiful to put trash in.
- I know you want to give all of your friends #fomo, but don’t sit on the edge of the rail. That is just dangerous. Use your camera’s zoom feature and things like that.
- Don’t leave your balcony door open. Some kid is going to try to get into your room. They may take something or just make a mess.
When you go on a cruise, you are going to be enjoying being on a ship that is someone’s business. They’re trying to get you to spend more money, that is their job. Let’s look at some ways that you can save money.
- The excursions that the cruiselines arrange for you are going to cost you a lot of money. You are going to want to do your research before you leave on your trip, and figure out what you would like to do at each port. Make a plan, and then contacting the tour company and booking your excursions will save you a lot of money. You might want to return to the ship to eat since you can eat there for free.
- If you are pretty far from your departure city, you will want to get there a day or two before you are to leave to make sure that nothing comes up. You will want to book your own flights, if flying is something you know you want to do, driving is going to be less expensive most the time.
- If you do fly to your destination, it will usually be most cost effective to take the bus rather than taking taxis everywhere. You might get to meet some of your fellow cruisers before you leave on your cruise. This can be an added bonus when you arrive earlier.
- You are going to want to take a look at the drink and internet packages before you leave on your trip. Are you really going to drink that much on your trip? It is best not to be cooked on a cruise since it is a ship, and you will be surrounded by water. And how much time do you really think you will be on the internet? You will be too busy having fun