Let’s look at some more things that you may want to keep in mind when you are on your multi generational cruise.
- Part of the whole reason for this cruise is for the grown ups to catch up, isn’t it? The good news is that most cruiselines are going to have designated places that will be for adults only. Here you will find quiet pools and whirlpools where you can relax and maybe enjoy some adult beverages.
- You are going to want to enjoy at least one adult evening where you will enjoy a nice dinner at a specialty restaurant and then go catch a show.
- I am from a family of eight, and then several of them are married and have children of their own. I’m guessing that we might take five rooms if we were to go, don’t think that will ever happen. But say you have several siblings, and then you and your siblings have children who are now adults. Usually if you get eight or nine rooms, you’re a group. You may get extra perks like maybe a a meeting room.
- It may be wise, at least when you are starting out, to cruise pretty close to home. If everyone is spread out, meet up at the person’s house who is closest to the port, and then drive together. Driving together is going to be way more cost effective than flying in most cases.
- Most families have people who have a lot of different tastes when it comes to what they like to do. Cruises are going to have a lot of different activities that everyone can enjoy. Maybe some people want to play basketball, other people will want to hang out by the pool, and still others may want to take a cooking class. Do what you feel like, and then gather together in the evenings to share the fun.