My communication device, which is also my computer, needed to be worked on. I’m on a loaner device, for which I’m very grateful, and I’m not doing a bad job figuring things out if I do say so myself.
But anyway, today let’s keep taking a look at some things that you do not want to do while you are on a cruise.
- There is no question that being on a cruise ship can be a lot of fun in and of itself. But you should explore the destinations that they are taking you to. You are going to be able to find inexpensive ways to enjoy each spot.
- Cruises will often charge a good bit for you to go on their excursions. Before going on your cruise, do some research and figure out which excursions you would enjoy most and go on and book them.
- There will be enough that you will want to do that this shouldn’t be a problem. But don’t go to places that are for the crew only. There is always a reason that they say that, and it’s usually for your protection. Parents will also want to tell your teens this.
- Cruises are going to have dining options that are available to you 24/7 You have absolutely no need to take your leftovers back to your room.
- On an airplane, your pilot is the one in charge ultimately. On a cruise ship, this is going to be your captain. Give him the respect he deserves.