They say that there is a cruise for everyone. The latest cruise that they’re working on is for chocolate lovers. Okay, I do love chocolate, but I find myself kind of skeptical at this point. There is a chocolate festival in Italy, and whoever goes on this cruise will be attending that. Here are some other things you might look forward to.
- Chocolate experts are going to reveal their secrets.
- There will be chocolate and pastry making workshops you can take part in.
- You can also take part in classes taught by chocolate artisans
- Learn how chocolate goes with wines and other food, especially food from the Mediterranean.
- I think it goes without saying that your menus will be
- Your excursions are going to revolve without chocolate
Okay, it does sound kind of interesting. But I’m still not sure about this.