Are you getting that bug to go somewhere, anywhere? Read on for some more tips to save on air.
- It is a good idea to remember that your time in the airport and the air is not your main destination. As plush as the nicer seats look, you are going to save a lot if you fly the economy class. You can always relax when you get there.
- How many e-mails do you get each day? Surely it would not hurt you to sign up for a few more.Airlines will send you their newsletters, and sometimes they will include real deals.
- And like are many other businesses days, a lot of airlines are now on social media. So be are sure to follow them, like them, and do whatever else you do. You are likely to run across some that way as well.
- Everyone else wants to fly over the weekend… Flying on a Monday or Tuesday is going to save you more than you might think.
- not You might be surprised at how much you might be able to save when you look at flying out of more than one airport. Sure, you might have to drive a little farther, but it could be well worth it.